Why the lack of Customization?

Gonna lose my mind if the only focus for blood elves is jewelry right now (when they get to adding more for them I mean.)

8 Likes

Same, they really needed more than just jewelry in the first place.

13 Likes

That would really be so bad especially given everything that’s been shared to Void Elves from Blood Elves and how meh our customization pass was when we got it as it is.

1 Like

Yeah the necklaces, earrings, and upper arm jewelry are showing up as just white. The tiara hairstyle and the bracelets are not affected.

2 Likes

It is a very interesting take, but I am not sure lore backs it up.

VEs most surely. Well, now you guys will experience first hand why jewerly implemented in the way Blizz does is such a… dissapointment.

Doubling down in a waste of space customization, truly absurd.

But taking into account the devs said they were “focusing in AR” I bet it´s merely them re-texturing to give the Velves their own hand-me-downs version.

2 Likes

Feel free to play Talador in WoD. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I have many times.

Well I implore you to pay attention to the Auchenai portion of it.

Otherwise I guess Blood Elves are Light fanatics due to the Sunwell :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

As someone that plays both Blood Elf and Void Elf and hates the jewelry, gross. :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

Moon, we´re talking about Blizz here.

Least effort available will be the first goal they main aim to… and lots of posters upvoted with their own hearts the very thread asking for this (as in the thread that used the words “the same as the Belves”. That thread included the jewerly too). Also lots of posters made a fuss over NB “jewerly”, so… Blizz maybe believes that if they give the Velves jewerly too they will feel “appeased”? (doubt so but I can see that monkey paw in action too).

5 Likes

Oh I agree with you but it’s still gross, lol.

I’m fine with it, I find it distasteful Blood Elves have neither an impactful second visual theme or unique options for their main theme added, while Void Elves received a second visual theme at the expense of Blood Elf uniqueness and retain their own visual uniqueness. Then have the audacity to complain they received next to nothing, I say let them have jewelry as their additions and let Blizzard move back to Blood Elves or literally any other core race and other ARs while VEs take a nice long back seat moving forward.

2 Likes

It was gross since the hair colors and eye colors. This would be just adding insult to injury for both sides of the playerbase tbqh.

3 Likes

The entirety of belf culture isn’t based around the light.

1 Like

Neither is the Draenei. Glad we settled that.

You’d have to ignore the arcanical power that is core to the Draenei, their attunement with the elements as well as their respect for the Shadow. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Wow, off topic but your forum avatar just updated for me, I like your flower crown. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

but autai… the draenei are the ones becoming lightforged :thinking:

Better yet: ask to get pointed the canon lore source trhat establishes the Sunwell is an exclusive manifestation of the Light and that the Belves believe in it as the Humans of the Church of the Light do.

Nobody will find anything cause simply put it, this isn´t real nor much less part of the actual lore of the Belves.

I agree… heck, you guys need more focus on the arcane side of things now that the LF are their own Light zealotry thing.

Thank you, the “Crown of Courage”, made with a flower from Quel´thalas if my memory is right regarding the quest I did early this year hehehe… the Venthyr provided very nice pieces to finally built a tmog that didn´t bother me too terribly.

4 Likes

Well the ones chosen to participate in the ritual at least. Frankly, we still don’t know if they’re Lightforging Azeroth related Draenei or if it’s just the Argus specific ones.

Imagine if Blizzard utilized the Draenei at the thing they specialize in :upside_down_face:

3 Likes