Why the lack of Customization?

Void elves aesthetic is so cool! I always love seeing void elf art.

Night elves and nightborne would look great with star freckles! People on void elf thread have suggested star freckles for them too. All elves should have some type of glow effect in my opinion, since all them use some type of magic.

7 Likes

I would love them for my nelves as well!

3 Likes

Draenei are pretty chill about Shadow actually.

LFD… I’ve no idea, Blizzard hasn’t developed them to really base anything off of outside the initially Alleria stuff. :woman_shrugging: In that specific case we also need to consider if this is the Draenei or specifically Xera.

3 Likes

The Blood Elf jewelry is glitched on the PTR. Wonder if that means anything is coming to either VEs or BEs?

1 Like

I don’t get that impression at all. They worship the light, and are pretty fanatical.

2 Likes

But they’re not fanatical at all. I’m sorry but your idea of Draenei is incorrect unless you’re talking about Lightforged. Feel free to read up on the Auchenai and Death Speakers of the Draenei sect.

2 Likes

Interesting.

Whats the glitch like?

There’s no texture on any of the BE jewelry. They might just be getting more or something like that? Or maybe it’s actually just a glitch :joy:

2 Likes

They could be expanding on their metal/gem types if that’s the case :thinking:

Everyone should have at least like 3 colour options for their jewelry. If they are doing this, I really hope they don’t just stop at Blood Elves. They probably will though, unless they plan on working on more Horde races :joy:

2 Likes

Every race should just have access to the entire catalogue of gem types. They’re gems lol.

7 Likes

They use light as well, aside from the corrupt ones.

Yes, because Draenei respect the shadow and the light. :woman_shrugging:

The Draenei aren’t corrupted for using the Shadow. It’s a standard practice in their ‘priesthood’.

1 Like

I don’t see anything about them using shadow in auchenai. I was saying they use and revere the light just as other draenei do.

…that is literally what the Auchenai are about. They’re the managers of the souls of their fallen comrades to stop the Legion from utilizing their souls for power.

They use Shadow magic. Feel free to read up on the Wakeners as well. You know, the Shadow Priests of the Eredar sect that binded souls to the mecha suits you see on Draenor as well as Argus.

Additionally, Auchenai were a revered part of the Draenei culture. They weren’t hush hush like Warlocks or the like. They were highly respected members of the Draenei race.

To call Draenei Light fanatics is a gross misrepresentation of the Draenei culture.

2 Likes

If you have a source I would be interested in reading it. I’m not finding anything about it.

https://roleplayingcorner.norwegianforum.net/t29-the-auchenai

Best catalogue and write up of the Auchenai you’ll ever find.

1 Like

I like the third one best~

2 Likes

It seems to be the most popular! For some reason the freckles are more noticeable and bright in my drawing app than they are in the uploads.

2 Likes

Ugh, the jewelry. I hope they’re adding more colors.