Why the lack of Customization?

No, I am. Stupid non-human races. They deserve less, always.

Donde esta la biblioteca?

3 Likes

I know, I am such a troll xD

1 Like

Hang on, let me open up Google Translate :rofl:

Where did you get the “ñ” from though? You don’t have that in your keyboards over there xD

Sorry, but I have every right to post here on General Discussion Forums, on any characters that I want, Classic or Non-Classic.

Also, I have every right to click that option to hide my public profile from the public. If you’re upset by that, then the World of Warcraft forums are not for you.

2 Likes

I have a big background for Avarie as well.

3 Likes

No, I don’t. But you know you can edit keyboard settings to use different layouts from around the world.

Except, that is not what I do. Instead, I Googled it for the Code :rofl:

1 Like

Trying to think of something for Lann here I will think as I go.

I mentioned this in the Blood Elf thread and on discord but seems pertinent to mention again the Blood Elf NPC on the new island they added takes specific notice of you being a Blood Elf and introducing you to the ways of the Farstriders, so here is my continued support for Blood Elf Farstrider tattoos.

11 Likes

Why punish everyone over a few?

With that logic no one should get things…I’ve seen people be annoyed at basically every customization there is.

I don’t like Lore, the guy who made the Ethereal thread and discord, for something he did(and really that’s my only issue with him) but I’m not going to not support ethereals just because of him.

Everyone else shouldn’t be punished for the actions of a few.

Mana tapping can be used on demons. That is not ingesting Fel. It’s tapping mana from Fel creatures.

Ingesting Fel and getting a physical change takes the actual consumption of Fel. (blood, meat Yada Yada) or a direct infusion of Fel.

Its the only two places we see a physical change.

And again, since we don’t see a change with the Shen’dralar, we can assume however they were doing it it didn’t cause a physical change.

From what’s available I don’t see enough reason, myself, why they would have any more than a potential eye glow change.

Damn right.

Druids for everyone.

Based off that one priest in the dungeon in Zul’dazar area.

Very neat.

Druids for everyone!

Love these two as druids.

Always good to see!

9 Likes

I like that npc, I won’t go on a full rant about the starter islands again. But yes, I want farstrider stuff so much.

I tend to make new characters because I’ve thought of new character ideas. I have a ton of alts because of this.

5 Likes

Yeah, if you have installed esp in your computer you can quickly choose the language in your desktop toolbar , this key > ; is in “US”, becomes this ñ in “ESP”.

1 Like

Or EN(US)-International does the trick

1 Like

I used to write a lot. I don’t as much now aside from for school, and right now that’s sciencey stuff.

1 Like

Some people just act like the forum police. I just ignore those.

1 Like

I wish I wrote more again…

I miss it but there are so many things to do now… I get distracted.

1 Like

I write for a living, sometimes I wish I wrote less. Haha.

Oh really!!

Like books?

To be fair, many Forsaken were with the Horde on behalf of Windrunner as well. And they’re a Horde race.

1 Like

Kinda. Haven’t written my own stuff yet, I mean I have tons of ideas but never actually materialized in a book of my own due reasons.

But I ghostwrite for people. I have around 10 chapters to work on this month. Yay for me -crying wojak-.

Can you write a story about me? With Unicorns and Ponies and Witches and Queens and Princess and stuff.