Why the lack of Customization?

My biggest hope is for Vulpera and panda druids ^^. That would be amazing.

1 Like

I want to just share my opinion on the current version of the Nightborne hand glow and how it needs to be improved. Currently it is a good base design that blends and transitions quite well, however, the thing that makes them ‘pop’ on the NPCs is the bright outline surrounding the hands. Now, I’m going to assume this is being worked on, in which case thats great. But on the off chance the current hand glow effect is basically done … please add the outline! I’ve seen people on numerous forums saying “I prefer the glow without the outline” “It looks better this way”, but do not listen to them. If I’m being honest these opinions shouldn’t take precedent over the core inspiration the customisation is being made off of, which is the NPCs glowing hands. People saying they prefer the non-outlined version is like the people who replied to Nightborne eye fix compliants with “I prefer the bigger eyes”, when clearly the eye shape is a defining trait of the Nightborne, just as the defining trait of the hand glow is the outline. Without the outline it just looks dull and boring and will be near impossible to notice, so then what would be the point of adding it? If you must, an option to have it without the outline could be added, but it would be unacceptable to leave them as they are without the outline effect being included at all.

In saying all that, thank you for what has been done so far. Us Nightborne mains really appreciate it after all this time.

12 Likes

blood elf druids make more sense than dwarf shaman worgen druids void elves so on so forth it makes far more sense and is FAR more lore friendly than most of whats happening in game not only that in the lore high elf aka blood elf druids exist and were a major part of the upkeep of alot of the kingdom.

1 Like

I would personally love to see the hand outline to make them stand out/glow more as well :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hmmm :thinking:

Can you elaborate on how Blood Elves Druids make more sense?

sure if you have 10 hours of showing every example. also you clearly dont know the lore. blood elf aka high elf druids were the ones who created the forests as they were worked with the treants to take care of nature ( play the blood elf starting zone clearly you havent) they are the ones who made the rune stones around quel’thalas which are used and maintained by them to prevent the negetive effects… you know this is to long of a subject this goes in to how quel’thalas is runned how its maintained some of it goes into the story of how the guardians of tirasfal began and why SO ON SO FORTH its intertwined in the story.

Here

Apparently was an entrance for a contest in 2014.
Damn, if only this guy would’ve been a designer in Vanilla. Obviously it wouldn’t look as good as WoW would had less polygons but the proportions and the general idea is so much better.

http://www.goraaz.se/Warden.html

I like how she looks much more like a warrior AND is still much sexier than WoW models. Which just shows, yeah, you don’t need to turn them into cheerleaders if you want that aspect.

1 Like

Well, you clearly do not.

You want to learn the lore, read the Warcraft Chronicles Volume 1. Because it was the Dath’Remar Sunstrider’s who created the rune stones, which are very powerful Arcanist.

Second of all, when the Highborne were banished, they were banished for there love and pratices for Arcane, and this was around the time when the Night Elves, adopted Druidism, and outlawed the pratice of Arcane Magic.

5 Likes

All of that was retconned by Blizz lol. High elves didn’t use nature magic they just used arcane to make their forests look pretty. Blizzard has already said that to every instance of Belves who are seemingly using nature is them forcing things with the Arcane.

2 Likes
  • sigh * they are known as botanists as the gilneans call theirs harvest witchs as the kul’tirans have their version the trolls ones are called loa speakers or something differnt depending on troll race so on so forth. you dont know what your talking about . also “the arcane” is a term for ALL magic yes even nature magic.
1 Like

Yes, botanists use arcane magic to embellish and force nature to do stuff, same as the nightborne guy in Nighthold. They don’t use druidic magic. And no, you can’t copy the extent of druidic powers with just that.

Druids can make tornadoes and storms and that doesn’t make them shamans.

Oh boy…

Kael’thas’ botanists use the life essence Thorngrin the Tender leeches from living creatures to twist the Botanica’s specimens.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Thorngrin_the_Tender

3 Likes

they use nature magic… they use all forms of magic their entire society was surrounded by magic INCLUDING NATURER magic i know that your hate for blood elves and belf druids blinds you. also blizzard had more ways the horde could have wiped out the alliance day one of the war than the alliance could defend. blizzard went out of their way to make the alliance have a possible way to surive the alliance didnt beat the horde they just stopped being in hot conflict there was no peace treaty no one won the last war.

you guys just said the lore from that time period is non cannot as that followed tbc lore which chronicles changed you cannot have it both ways it is changed or didnt. you are so clueless also the creatures mutating is due to void energies and arcane which in new areas and in the lore it is the case.

Oh seriously, give it a rest. This is what I was talking about with Fallyn earlier, all your doing here now is just arguing in bad faith because you disagree with something others have said.

Also,

I said what?

go back to classic or post on your main that you dont have your past posts hiden on.

LMAO what is this answer even…

2 Likes

Wow! I would love this stuff. I would actually like female kul tirans even if just the face could look like those, atm they look too nice and soulless. And the Zandalari tattoos are awesome! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

What the hell are you on about? Seriously, like, seriously? Where is your canon sources for this?

First of all, the Blood Elves do not use Nature Magic. They are addicted to Arcane. And the Highborne, the original High Elves, were banished from the Darnassian Society for there practice into Arcane Magic. And there forest is how it is, because of there love for Arcane Magic.

And those runestones, are created by Arcanist. Not Druids. This was retconned by Blizzard.

You mean the Blood Elf Followers who followed Kael’thas to Tempest Keep, who we killed back in TBC. Yeah, sorry hun, but they don’t exist anymore. Plus, they weren’t using Nature Magic, they were more of hmmm, science with the Arcane Magic.

You seriously need to go and learn your lore. Because you with your post right now, makes me want to go and learn España and post in that so badly.

Oof, telling someone what to do because you disagree with the lore…

2 Likes

“España”? xD

2 Likes