Kul-Tirans and Zandalari Customisation ideas?

Oh I like that one.

Still can’t believe KTs don’t have a peg leg option with the whole pirate/sailor theme :frowning:

Edit: or even an eye patch jewelry option

3 Likes

i know in truth i said scars in thier body but i was hoping to see a pegleg or a hook for a hand.

i mean i wouldn’t go as far as that pegleg hook for hands character from family guy but still if we had the option would be pretty epic for RPs.

(hey how you lost that hand?)
(ahhh twass at sea i did, biggest shark i have ever seen. tried to chew me boat, i swear he most have been sent by that witchs azhara she hate my guts that one! i harpooned his stomatch open but in revenge he got me by the arm… my hand was lost by then…)

1 Like

I’d like an option for slimmer- more like an Orc, but not as thin as a Blood elf. And a toggle for more muscles for the females.

Love to see more tattoos and perhaps eye patches that are a bit more ornate for the females. The female faces are ok, but I’d like a rougher version too, less of the doe eyed look, sharper features… an option to look weathered, wise, imposing…like someone who could captain a ship!

1 Like

honestly speaking here but i would love to have a chubby orc or a skinny orc.
in Dreanor there is the pale wish are really skinny sickly orcs, but that would be way to skinny.

but i do want a fat orc because in old blizzard’s arts there use to be a old drawing of a Blade Master that looked like a fat Orc. (and he looked cool in my opinion)

As per the thread, there are some ideas that have caught my eye that I’d like to share here.

I’ll start with the Kul Tirans.

A fairly common request I see if regarding their model.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

These offer fierce faces and more muscle definition, while remaining true to the original model and body type. All of which are befitting of rugged sailors. These concepts also seem to channel the Vrykul a bit as well.

They could possibly be added via a model toggle?

Onwards to Zandalari. I really do enjoy this race as they are my go to on Horde, after Blood Elves.

First off I’d love some more diverse and vibrant skin tones as seen here;

I also feel like this would give them more resemblance to other Troll tribes in the same vein as Darkspear got.

I also really like these alternate tattoo designs, which I believe come up on the older Isle of Thunder NPC models;

Warpaint like the Darkspear would also be welcome, but I like the more regal and magical flair of these tattoos.

Finally, a toggle to be able to customize the scale patterns as well as turn them off, again as seen in these pictures of the old NPC Zandalari models;

Aside from these I’d love some Blood Troll colors and hairstyles as well as maybe some spikes in the same vein as the scales for Zandalari.

19 Likes

For Zandalari I would love more warpaints. More skin tones. More eye colors. Some ornaments based on loa, especially gral and torcali. Maybe like different loa earings. Loa tattoos. Face paints. Some magically imbued ornaments in the hairstyles. Like Akunda stuff would have static lightning. Perhaps tattoos that glow electricity occasionally.

More tattoo colors. Leg tattoos separate from upper body tattoos. Adding jade ornaments,

Also I think it would be cool to get some loa-based customizations, like following loa gives you access to certain physical features.
Like Akunda lightning scales,

Gral Sharp teeth/shark skin, I want little earrings based on the druid form too,

Maybe like a little mini tribal figurine style but with blue jades.
https://di2ponv0v5otw.cloudfront.net/posts/2021/04/17/607b3c8b1460bb0e4f24df79/s_607b3cd8163df49632e3ec98.jpeg

Bwonsamdi features, glowing Black eyes with a white outline, Bwonsamdi based body paints, death tattoos, Bonefingers, and the actual cursed skeletal model as a skin tone.

Krag’wa features - idle animation with long tong and flies, Webbed feet.

Kimbul based hairstyle and hair color (orange with stripes in hair and other tiger stripe colors, maybe a few two toned based hairstyles like the darkspear trolls with the stripes being a different color) and stripe body tattoos. Hand stripe tattoos.

Torcali - Torcali features (a head jewelry options with the two horns would be nice.

The torcali mask would be a nice little nod, maybe that as a transmog would be nice. Or Loa glowing masks (in certain highlighted features such as for torcali glowing horns) would be nice as a separate thing. A loa mask based on each Loa would be very cool for transmog.

Jani bling would be nice, a little necklace or something for Zandalari thieves/rogues would be a nice nod to him.

Sethraliss lightning stuff would be nice, something to hint at ancient worship for her such as a hairstyle,

At least the jade lightning stuff would be nice for weaving that into jewelry wether the hair or body. A necklace or something.

Shadra - some hair net with 8 or more jewels representing shadra’s eyes. And her tattoos could have varias spider themed looks.

More different gem type colors for the tusks. Such as jade blue, jade green, crimson ruby red.

If we ever got some heritage armor reskins these would be a nice add for customizatoin for specific loas.

Would be nice to get some footwear options tailored to trolls as well. Such as this toe jewelry. Some Footlaces or something since often times we don’t wear boots. I wouldn’t mind having a type of troll sandal customization. And something to either hide or compliment the back toe.
https://goth-specks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/IMG_4988.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/goth-specks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/IMG_4942.jpg?fit=1600%2C2133&ssl=1
Instead of the greek flair they can make it more Zandalari like as they did with the above boss.

11 Likes

Give trolls and orcs eyebrows, also give trolls beards.
both zandalari and darkspear.

4 Likes

Zandalari
Beards for males
Leg/ankle jewelry/adornments since they don’t wear shoes
Asymmetrical body tattoos corresponding to different loa

7 Likes

i like this, however i don’t want to lose my current chubby self so i am going to say if we get the option to change like this just like how Orcs can change their posture?

Then i am all aboard for this idea, like what i am saying is don’t take my chubby shape away but do please give me the option to change it like that.

both form look amazing <3

2 Likes

Love those model concepts. Especially the Shaved/Buzzcut hair the Male Kul Tiran has. Its always annoyed me humans (of any kind. KT or EK Humans) never had a proper Shaved/Buzzcut option. Would be cool to see.

3 Likes

If I could have that chiseled body of the Necrolord ladies. I think all possible characters that could be KT would be one that I play. Not just my shaman.

3 Likes

Skinny Kul Tirans

Kul Tirans:

1. Different body type
  2. Tattoos
  3. Jewerly based around drust, pirates, octopi
  4. New hairstyles, would love to see thick dreadlocks for them!
  5. New skin tones, maybe some sickly ones

Zandalari Trolls:

1. More expansive gold jewelry options
  2. Beards
  3. New skin tones based on blood trolls or simply the blood troll hairstyles
  4. New Dinosaur tattoos
  5. Decals based on the loa, could be anything
  6. New eye colors, maybe have a eye being made of pure gold!
5 Likes

I really love the idea of toe jewelry, they could come in different metal toned colors like gold, silver and bronze. There could even be a bone-like jewelry option as well to fit the dinosaur theme.
It’d be really cool to see some tusk jewelry, maybe even the whole tusk to be gold/silver/bronze or have the option to have one tusk be normal and the other one metal-plated. Or simple rings around the tusks. I’d love to see beards for the men as well as additional hairstyles, perhaps a toggle to add golden jewelry/bones weaved throughout the hair/beards. Or even glowing feather additions added to the hair. New eye colors that glow would be awesome, like a nice gold/turquoise for one.
More tattoo designs would be great, as well as making them have a gold-like sheen when it hits the light, plus additional tattoo colors.

4 Likes

That would be so cool to see some blood troll options be added in too!

1 Like

Indeed!

If they do more subraces and model toggles I could see them doing Blood Trolls for Zandalari as they do occupy the same island and share a model.

Yes indeed! A model toggle just like the Orcs :hugs:

I know I’d be more inclined to play a Kul Tiran too. They have a great potential for a more rugged and physically powerful physique, very reminiscent of Vrykul, which I’d also love to play.

Very that :hugs:

3 Likes

I would say the blood trolls use the darkspear model. Then again I wouldnt mind merging the trolls altogether, and adding new bodytypes such as the hulky bezerker models, and the bigger females. We are also missing cool tribes like the frost trolls. Hopefully they merge the races one day and allow us to pick new bodytpes.

2 Likes

Indeed, I didn’t think about the males, good catch :hugs:

I’d definitely love to see a model toggle for Trolls. They’re one of the races who need it the most, especially with all of the different tribes and physical variation.

Also thought I should drop this. I do actually find this refreshing as both Zandalari and Darkspear females to my knowledge share the same model and in addition to the old alpha female model this could offer another body type as well.

1 Like

I love the kul tiran model.
But i cant stand the fact he doesnt use his two hands for two hand weapons. I am not kidding this killed it for me.

1 Like