Why the lack of Customization?

That’s really all WoW needs as well. At least Guild Halls would actively encourage group activities and what not. :woman_shrugging:

Covenants were supposed to be guildhalls.

They failed miserably so far.

1 Like

I mean, they don’t look at what I would see as guild halls at all. They’re a reuse of Class Halls to me :woman_shrugging:

They really needed to, at the very least, give speed boosts in three of them. OK, Night Fae kinda-sorta get one (for some reason, Litemount doesn’t like the soulshape ability after 9.1 which is annoying), but none for the Necrolords (for the 15% of people who are actually Necrolords lol) or the Revendreth one which are both underground.

Kyrian? Kyrian can fly in theirs. Not sure why they thought that was remotely fair.

lightforged custumization for blood elves
-pbs.twimg.com/media/Ecw769OWAAAXqiC.png

Yeah, could you imagine having like a place in each continent where you could set up and customize for your guild? I feel like that would be a lot of fun, but only if really customizable, of course.

1 Like

I can, but I’ll just get depressed.

1 Like

why dont you join us and play ff14 full time?

leave this dead game behind until they give it a face lift.

Adding black hair styles to Forsaken would be cool

Reminder curly hair lasts longer in the tomb actually!

That’s why all of cleopatra’s wigs and braids survived

2 Likes

It’s hard to give up Draenei. lol. Once you Draenei it’s hard to stop Draenei’ing.

And I do get that going from Worgen, or Draenei, or Vulpera to… the races XIV has, is hard. I understand that. I like my Miqo, don’t get me wrong. I love my Miqo. But yet, sometimes I find myself wishing I could be a werewolf or a vulpera lol

1 Like

I loathe the race choices. I’m just not into the monster cosplay girls. I liked the Au’ra alright, but I wanted my lady to look like the men :L

Double sad when I discovered their concept art…otherwise FFXIV was a good classic RPG.

are you a closet-furry?

I said this with SL launch, but will say again here.

This is what they always should have done from the beginning.

Instead of allied races and just more balancing problems, just add more customization options. Let the players do the RP/fantasy.

A dwarf with different markings/skin tones to represent the clans. Same with orcs. The list goes on and on.

This way when you do add a “allied race” it looks more distinct. Vulpera is one done well. Highmountain tauren, Maghar orcs, Kul Tirans, Mechagnomes … all could have been customizations on existing races.

2 Likes

I happen to just like the animations and such? /shrug

See you get it. Tiefling master race. I mean Draenei master race.

Kul’tirans have unique body shapes and animations.

I agree with your point about the flavors of orcs and dwarves, but Kul’tirans, I think are an okay Allied Race since they got a completely different body type.

I just like swaying hips and perfectly shaped torsos and the way they stand on their legs accent them to ridiculous levels but I love staring at them all the same?

What can I say…

1 Like

You don’t have to be this yucky about it. You can just let people like what they like.

8 Likes

Its nice finally seeing some blue posts again! TY

2 Likes

this is true, I want a bard class/profession to be added just so I can properly roleplay as a bard try and stop meh.