Why the lack of Customization?

Velen: That stupid smile…that’s where it all started.

5 Likes

Omg :rofl:

1 Like

I cannot tell you how much I want Furbolgs…

I sometimes consider making a megathread for them.

I mean they do both. They make us(nelves) sometimes fine with stuff like arcane use and then suddenly how dare the Nightborne do things.

Its frustrating.

Not gunna lie I ship her with Illidan… but its so toxic. So sooo toxic.

There were a lot of signs people can point to, and I do think the story was dropped if there ever was one… regardless what we have now is they’re set to go horde.

Still want them Neutral though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you. Exactly. I rest my case.

I’d macro my toon to scream “I’m a bear rawr!”

<.<

yeah… we do. >.>

1 Like

That would be unbearable heh.

3 Likes

They could’ve been a great AR based on pandas.

I really liked their WC3/Reforged models, though their WoW iterations look weird, they can always be redesigned.

It’s a shame not much is done with them.

That’s the point of shipping IMO, the drama. Happy easy-paired couples are boring IMO. (For shipping, they are fine in canon)

Funny thing, in the HotS AU altered fates, Maiev and Malfurion do Marry and have the whole love-hate dynamic with him being the traitor this time and she being leader of the nelves.

Illidan speaks to the camera: Turns out I’m just into priests.

2 Likes

Seeing how King Mrgl-Mrgl likes to wear costumes, what if every other Murloc is actually a Duck wearing a Murloc costume?

Any player race will be redesigned of course. We could get some neat things with them. I do bet they’d use the Pandaren rig for em.

I do agree its a shame little is done.

I’d like to see some of the Darkshore and Azuremyst ones join together to give us the AR myself. (perhaps some of the Winterspring and Felwood ones too.)

yeah thats fair.

Oh really? hmm…

May have to look into that. lol

I love HoTS so much…

omg! He is! lol

2 Likes

Don’t forget Saurok on the Horde side! :meat_on_bone::crocodile:

Since we’re talking about playable races we want to see, I’ll go ahead and again share my “Horde Triforce of Hope!™” for races I want to see become playable Horde races:

:small_red_triangle::crocodile: Courage! (Saurok)

:small_red_triangle::bat: Wisdom! (San’layn)

:small_red_triangle::japanese_ogre: Power! (Ogres)

A few honorable mentions of other races I want to see become playable:

:japanese_goblin::trident: Kelfin (Horde)

:cut_of_meat::tiger2: Saberon (Either faction)

6 Likes

I would like Mogu too.

2 Likes

I honestly thought we’d get them at the end of last xpac as the neutral Allied Race (Pandaren) but then Blizzard didn’t give us anything Allied Race wise for Undead, Worgen or Pandaren so maybe one day I suppose. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would kill for some more options on Pandaren while we’re at it. Albino fur colour for both types, square ears, tails for both fur types, more hair styles, HERITAGE ARMOUR!! We haven’t had any meaningful Pandaren lore updates in such a long time and I think it’s time.

5 Likes

WHAT I MISSED SAUROK!?

Well now I feel bad. I meant them to be on my Horde list and I thought I did. T_T

Oh yeah Mogu would be fun… kinda want them Alliance.

Rajani come to mind.

2 Likes

That would give the alliance 3 races with the Draenei rig. Give them to the horde.

1 Like

How to kill a race like that would be to give them exclusively to Alliance so if not neutral they should be a Horde race.

1 Like

I’d like to ask if the high elf customization will kill any possible void-y customization as well for void elves, like this just kind of took up the time and resources for their customization.

Y’know like the high elf thing is just it. I’d like to see some more void-y stuff.

I’d be ok with them being neutral since pandaren are neutral.

1 Like

Lol, this is a given, like it shouldn’t even be a question because of course it took time and resources that they could have put making void based customizations for Void Elves.

I just figured it was already existing assets so it’s not like they had to make anything new. Just literally cut and paste from Blood Elves.

Different hairstyles and different hair textures means time and effort, it was explained in depth in an earlier post a little while ago if you scroll up.

1 Like

That makes me a sad panda. But I guess it is what it is.