Why the lack of Customization?

Really hope they give clarification because Void skintones would really go a long way in at least filling in the void.

Like I was goofing around on the PTR earlier and the lack of Void is depressing.

3 Likes

It doesn’t mean that’s all Void Elves will get, I mean for now it more than likely does but down the line hopefully they will get more void stuff because I personally was always pushing for that type of customization and since they gave the black and white hair I still want the glowy skintones and pink hair at least for my Void Elf.

1 Like

Yeah, like the tauren did. “United furbolg tribes” under the leadership of the one from Azuremyst.

They would be a good 4th druid for the alliance.

Is just in the descriptions of the skins so it’s not much, but yeah.

Maiev looks amazing in that AU though. It was the one time they made splash art for one skin and it came out really good.

https://i.redd.it/mfqs6tvk07b51.jpg

HotS had so much potential…

That would imply another horde rig for the alliance, and none work or are interesting TBH.

But Mogu would be horde since their ties to the Zandalari.

The Horde also needs a titan race.

That being said if they are made playable, it’d be better if they are redesigned with a new rig.

1 Like

While not nearly as attractive as the HotS version, that model is in-game.
She’s part of the questline for the attendant guy that’s taken and made into the raid boss. Roh-kalo. She’s in disguise as an attendant, reveals herself, and steals him away and leaves another dreadlord to take care of you, but you take him out and take his head back to the quest hub area.

I keep thinking Dryads and Keepers would make a great druid balance form option.

I’d like to see them added as playable horde option alongside night elven worgen for the alliance. Both with druid as a class option.

I’d also like Mok’nathal. I’ve always pictured them as releasing alongside Broken for the alliance. Races from shattered worlds as a theme.

They’ve also both been linked to the fel and the orcs were as well. They’d make pretty good options for the horde, but I even liked the idea of the small elune worshipping sect of seaelves that turned into naga for alliance. I just want to play a naga.

I’ve kinda thought a fun weird take on saberon would be horde ambassadors sent to their new encampment somewhere in the barrens or surrounding areas…a nightborne mage getting a good look at them, they’d be pretty new to them…then with the worgen in mind, dabbling with a spell/curse to make nightborne Were-mana-saberon. It’d just look cool :smiley: It’s a reach. Nightborne turning into a glowy mana tattooed saberon.

She’s incredibly unstable. It’s been a long time since I’d read it, but I remember the wolfheart novel about Varian reinforcing her being off her rocker.

I want:

Alliance:
Core races:

• Sethrak
  • Ankoan/Jinyu
  • Arakkoa
  • Ethereals

Allied races:

• Broken/Krokuul
  • Vrykul
  • Night Elf Naga (like Worgen I guess)

Horde:
Core races:

• Ogres
  • Saberon
  • Mok’nathal
  • Hozen

Allied races:

• Gilgoblins
  • Darkfallen Elves
  • Taunka

Neutral races:

• Tortollan
  • Tuskarr
6 Likes

No race on the Horde is more popular than Blood Elves, adding another Monster race to an already monster faction isn’t going to change that because it has continued not to change that.

Sethrak would be a breath of fresh air to the Alliance and a desperately needed connection to Troll lore, on top of being another Monster Race that the Alliance needs more of desperately.

4 Likes

slips night elf worgen into the list too

and a little satyr here too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Eww, no thanks, but the rest, yeah.

Lol k
/10char

2 Likes

Yell yeah brother.

Sethrak for Alliance forever <3

https://i.imgur.com/4g6GbFf.jpg

6 Likes

TBF Horde are commies, so a snake probably doesn’t fit them.

:joy:

Are Sethrak snake oil salesman?

I still remember when people thought Void Elves and Dark Iron Dwarves would help influence people to play Alliance and here we are and people still don’t, as if we want another race being ruined by the Alliance taint.

1 Like

I remember exactly no one saying that.

Best to let the other faction in a two faction game go stale?

4 Likes

To be fair that poster is incredibly antagonistic in general so I shouldn’t add any fuel to their fire.

1 Like

Not sure if that’d be cute or disgusting :joy:

But they’d be a good , “don’t thread on me” mascot.

Really, I remember being told that the whole normal hair colors and normal skintones on Void Elves will help as well and it hasn’t and it won’t because Alliance has no endgame. :joy: :joy: :joy:

As someone that mains Horde, I wouldn’t care if someone is playing Alliance or not, I only play with alts so.

I’m well aware, trust me.

3 Likes

Why not both? :partying_face:

HMT are confirmed to sell their milk churned products to folks.

Yeah I remember telling like two people that as well. Sure ain’t the entire Alliance as you seem to enjoy generalizing frequently.

Should be called Nastymoon cause I wouldn’t want the Horde playerbase to be suffering like the Alliance is right now.

4 Likes

Am I the only one that wants Botani? >.>
Idk which faction they’re on, I would totally play one.

3 Likes

I’d like the Botani added too, but it’s a hard stretch to see them playable. They’re a species that infects hosts to thrive. I don’t see them meshing well with either faction, but I’d love to see a whole raid dedicated to them as a malignant form of the Life aspect

2 Likes