Why the lack of Customization?

You’ll know Blizzard truly understands their customers when they add nipple piercings for men.

3 Likes

I have. >.>

3 Likes

like at the beach or something? ive honestly never seen it. like in an organic way

Just googled it, and apparently yeah it’s a thing. Lots of fashion shows and rappers using it, but also lots of stores selling it so, some must use it, who knew.

Thalyssra had purple eyes before the nightwell, so i think is possible for night elves to have purple eyes from birth. But we know elves change eye color according to which type of magic they use, so maybe her eyes turned purple with time. Anyways, nightborne and night elves should have purple eyes xD

I can give you a purple eye, just hold still…

4 Likes

I’ve known a few folk who wear body jewelry everyday.

I’ll grant its not as common but its a thing. Especially as its getting more acceptable.

Should say I know… lol I just don’t talk to those folk as much now that I’ve moved.

Look at the difference in design regarding the Nightborne body jewerly: indeed decorative BUT not sleazy; and practical to a point: the jewerly is designed to protect some parts of the face like the cheekbones, the chin and the forehead, and parts of the body susceptible to get hits like the ribs, the forearms, the shins, etc. It doubles as “armor” and “jewerly”.

The people that designed the NB body jewerly weren´t trying to sexually objectify the race, simple as that.

And you won´t see a guys use that type of design unless you go to a strip club or something.

The datamined body jewerly scheduled for the Belves was literally “underwear” jewerly… pure sexual objectification.

This. Before retconns, trolls were the oldest native race to Azeroth.

Nope, all troll tribes developed simultaneously as per the most recent lore. For some reason they looked up to the Zandalari (but then again, they should have looked the same as the other troll tribes).

2 Likes

:pleading_face:

:open_mouth:

1 Like

As an irl female, I´m completely againts “fashion trends” that only serve to objectify an individual, especially if the individual has female features that get regurlarly coded as “negative” -example: usually side to side to the “macho male mistook male Belf for a female” quest you see the Belf NPC being portrayed as a “damsel in distress”, sending the message that looking more “femenine” makes those males “inferior and prone to have to get rescued”. In short: the femenine visual aspect is coded as a negative aset for the male toon, implying that femenine features are “inferior” to masculine ones.

After the lawsuit, the reason why this disgusting message was consistently getting portrayed regarding the Belf males suddenly made SO much sense.

9 Likes

The hand glow causes issues with the Magistrix body tattoo effect, and it is the only body tattoo to do that.

5 Likes

Given your recent changes and additions for male NPCs in suggestive jobs as per a certain raid (Black Temple), I think this is a great time to bring up the Incubus and other male counterparts for demons. I’m all for ADDING things to the game, especially since demons are willingly in their positions. It was a great decision to do this as opposed to just purging it all. We were promised male counterparts to demons a decade ago, and I think it’s time to add them now.

Edit: Also lady dreadlords.

Seriously why does this imply lady dreadlords look gorgeous as heck whereas male dreadlords look like they’re about several billion years old with an aversion to any sort of hairline?

19 Likes

I thought they had been datamined for the current live patch and were as horrendous as the males? they never made it in?

Yeah though if we had female dreadlords that look like dreadlord jaina that’d be amazing.

TBF it’s comparing HotS models to wow, HotS models being generally much superior and better looking in general (unless you’re Genn lmao)

1 Like

I had to look up the Genn thing and wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow…

Anyway, that I had no idea about in terms of horrendous-looking. I wish there was a mixture, some nice-looking in there too. Ah well ><

1 Like

Yeah, most HotS models are amazing and better than their WoW counterparts (specially Whitemane), but Genn… is weird.

I found these datamined by wowhead

https://i.imgur.com/cHUbIMz.jpg

And in hearthstone this is a female dreadlord, she looks more like Jaina above

https://i.imgur.com/03HgVEo.png

Well hopefully that means that in canon indeed there’s a mix,as you said, that would be better. For both genders.

What? Genn is so much better in HoTS than WoW.

Also his armor is what I wish we had gotten for Worgen heritage.

2 Likes

To be honest, I still think she looks EONS better than male dreadlords. I actuallyl ike her look too! Reminds me of the Stoneborn, creatures from Revendreth I actually do like:

I think this is the definition of ‘beauty is subjective’ though for sure.

With male dreadlords, it’s primarily their faces that get me:

Like, having no hair doesn’t auto-equal I don’t find them nice-looking aesthetically, but their face just look… augh…whereas that picture of the female dreadlord has a face that looks pretty nice in comparison.

1 Like

Wth, she’s so hot. We got cheated!

Yeah I agree they don’t look as bad as I remember. They have a nice bone structure, but they still don’t look nearly as good as the HotS/HS iteration. That being said, I get what you mean. Specially about the males. They look too dumb-ugly in wow.

I think Mal’ganis looks better in HotS too.
https://i.imgur.com/IqnHqx3.jpg

A playable race like that would be amazing.

Oh the clothing is pretty cool for sure, though that’s expected from HotS. But his proportions are more dwarf-like and his face looks so weird, like why does he have pointy ears? lmao.

3 Likes

I noticed this as well! I submitted a bug report on the ptr

1 Like