Why the lack of Customization?

As per canon lore, the closest thing we may get as an elf hybrid Horde side will be the children of Lor´themar and Thalyssra -that is, if that romance continues to develop the way it´s developing right now-.

And then we may have to ask if this even classifies as an hybrid proper considering both parents are ultimately elves, ergo genetically related.

I’d have a half dwarf half elf kid because I can’t stop lusting after dwarf daddies.

5 Likes

I have a half elf half orc toon I use sometimes.

1 Like

Hush you :stuck_out_tongue: It’s about time we got some male elf X human female pairings rather than the same old tired male human X female elf. ^__~

5 Likes

Lol, this one came as a surprise to me but good for you dearie.

The only male character models other than Kul Tiran that do it for me. :laughing: fml none of the hot guys are on the horde.

I just like daddies I guess

2 Likes

It’s Blizzard’s way of balancing things out for giving you guys NB mommies :hot_face:

I am totally okay with this and I learned something new about you so I’m even more okay with it because I love learning new stuff about my friends. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

I know this is for customizations, but could you decouple the Nightborne chest from the bottom? Handle is similarly as you did with the Blood Elf heritage armor.

11 Likes

Good news for you, you totes can!!! parting from two elf flavors even!!

As per Isle of Thunder times, my fav crack pairing was Lorthemar with Jaina (i mean,. she went SO soft for him in that infamous last scene on the quest chain). Nowadays I´m happy I cured myself from the nonsense.

Indeed, cause it´s the exact opposite for me: the Alliance males sans Velves are fugly grandpas from my PoV, zero interest there.

I second this, heck, go a step further and make it 3 pieces: the chestpiece+pants, the full toga and only the lower skirt.

6 Likes

Not gonna lie…I crack shipped those two myself back in the day because oh the irony would have been so delicious. Always thought Jaina was crazy for picking Arthas when Kael’thas was an option (we obviously know who this human mage would’ve picked), and how different things might’ve turned out if that AU had come to pass.

Still, glad Lor’themar finally found someone. Poor guy deserves some happiness.

4 Likes

In our happy dungeons of course! Some of our men and women are rather fond of human potential if you catch my drift. Both are home sourced though.

Hey! Not me. I and a large group of my friends on twitter and the forums legitimately want them.

That I do agree with, but people don’t want more elves as they’ve so graciously reminded me on my thread and Fallyn’s multiple times.

10 Likes

Still hoping to have tentacles for the hairstyles without them.

:octopus: :purple_heart:

12 Likes

Excellent. Looking forward to this!

Interesting… you heard good stuff or bad stuff? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sweat_smile:

Mostly good stuff. I visit the European message board not often because it is so empty but I heard plenty of stories about the people there because my relatives are passionate arena- and roleplayers in the PCU.

1 Like

Then they have seen me calling the lesser races a lowborn scum, I bet. :sweat_smile:

Shared Thalassian customizations for Void Elves / Blood Elves :

Damaged ears options :

• different possibilities like NE

Eyebrow size :

• different possibilities like NE / NB

Eyes without glowing sclera- To portray the appearance of a half elf :

• Blue

More facial hair for the males :

• New mustache / beards
  • Full beards
  • mustache / beard separation

Tattoos/Warpaint :

• Different pattern depending on the faction.

Farstrider (BE)

• Green
  • Red
  • Orange
  • Teal
  • Gold

Ranger (VE)

• Black
  • Purple
  • Pink
  • Turquoise
  • White

Other Desires:

• Jewelry for Male BE/VE
  • More choice of colors for jewelry (white gold, yellow gold, silver, copper ect …)
  • Makeup
  • Hair accessories (tiara / headband).
7 Likes

I don’t know. The discussions usually revolved about the regular message board users.

It’s cool you want them, but they really shouldn’t be BE customizations.

And why would should you care? Some of those are the same people that did not care about void elves when they pushed to shoehorn high elves onto them.