Why the lack of Customization?

I found an interesting topic on reddit.
Can you guys add these options to the HMT?

5 Likes

This is Lunaera from the EU forums, the author of the “Last wish: the Nightborne” as well as the YT videos showing the lack of the PC Nightborne hair physics, also some posts in the Reddit.

I have been actively reading the US forums, however, had no idea that I could level a charater and post here with my EU subscription.

Long story short, Just have created this character in the US servers, to thank you personally and everyone else, who were vocal about the Nightborne.

Ru shanna Shal 'dorei

:purple_heart:

13 Likes

Thank you for your efforts, as well, even though it feels very much at times that we’re screaming into the void.

Hopefully all this noise adds up to something, someday. :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Void Elf Paladin please :purple_heart:

3 Likes

No void elf paladins please

6 Likes

Feltotem options would be cool, with HM getting warlocks and LF getting Monks to balance it.

3 Likes

I would much rather obtain rogues so there is at least one difference between Draenei and LFD. Monk should have been available from the get go seeing as the person we assist the become LFD was a monk.

2 Likes

Give us LF druids.

That would raise so many questions. I would enjoy the chaos tho.

1 Like

blood elves want Dark ranger/San’layn customization.

If this customization is added, undead paladins will be possible.

I agree because there will be no excuse for the Void Elves to be paladins.

2 Likes

LF learned drudism to try and restore argus. Or even better LF learned druidsm in another planet during their travels through the cosmos, thanks to ardenweald, we know there’s druids in other planets.

Actually most don’t. They are seeking different yet unique customizations. The only ones going for those options for blood elves is either high elf players or trolls.

I wish this got explored more :< especially the other Night Warriors and their Elune themed culture.

1 Like

At this point is better we forget about Elune and her trash lore TBH, but it’s a good excuse for draenei/LF druids.

Asking for an “undead” customization for a living race isn’t unique, it’s illogical.

Glad we agree on that. Which is why I am stating most BE players do not want that. The closest they are asking is for red eyes which would represent blood magic from using the dark animus.

Personally dark rangers should be a toggle for forsaken or an AR.

I think I have heard about you in the past from my oldest brother during our transmog parties. Welcome.

This is an incredibly well done “rough draft” Balesong, tytyty for compelling this list.

If you are still in the edit process, I´d suggest to add white, purple, pink and turquoise to the colors available for ALL the warpaint / tattoos options you so kindly put on the suggestions (as I´ve mentioned before, magic in this universe has expanded in colors A LOT). I´d propose using the same color scales seen on the different Felo´melorn -the artifact- skins (and I hope people don´t jump to complain too much? I mean I don´t think anyone can claim THAT particular artifact is anything less than properly Blood Elfy). Heck, maybe use those same scales of color for the effects on the feathers to add to the Claw of the Phoenix effect?

4 Likes

Who said they were human? :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re ok with LFD druids but not pandaren and vulpera?

2 Likes

I imagine Vulpera Druids would be super cute. :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face:

3 Likes