Why the lack of Customization?

Visuals, based on customizations. Void Elves can now look like traditional Void Elves and High Elves, whereas Blood Elves can look like High Elves. An additional subrace would potentially be Dark Ranger.

Green and golden eyes, in my opinion, do not make a theme.

100% agree. I’d like to see arcane tattoos, and perhaps even withered options… one day.

Glad we agree on this. Lots of the player base appears to want this based on the megathread.

4 Likes

It’s not. I respect your opinion, but it’s not.

Yes, that is why I mentioned the High elf options that were shared with Blood Elves and the tentacle toggle option in my post.

Blizzard has been breaking lore for all races now, including Void Elves. They haven’t stuck to their lore in terms of customization years, meaning I firmly believe they should add more lore to quickly explain new options.

I agree, but sadly, people are still asking for those. And Silvermoon City. And paladins. Blood Elf identity is being copied over to Void Elves a bit at a time, which is why I wanted to show the inequity of Void Elves being able to twin Blood Elves but not vise-versa.

Yes, I’d love this for all races! Also, while we are here, troll beards.

10 Likes

is there going to be anything done for the worgen? i mean there is a post with over 7400 posts and counting

10 Likes

The High Mountain options look so goooood you guys, thank you!

Before you finalize, maybe consider black antlers as well <3

cough and onyx skintones for LFD cough

18 Likes

And Hair.

It would make those Tattoos/Eyes really pop.

8 Likes

Maybe even pearlescent skin color for LFD too?

5 Likes

I’d personally love it if they just gave us a ‘wheel’ of our 3 dominate skintones for the race and letting us go wild.

2 Likes

Really, a color wheel would solve a lot of problems.

4 Likes

I’m going to casually quote this and toss the video here, speaking of, just in case it hasn’t been seen.

(MODEL edit credit to Qualia, not me, I’m just the person that put it together.)

(Also I know it was linked at some point, but I figured it’d help save the CM time from sifting through stuff.)

14 Likes

I still find that persons work amazing.

I hope those get added!

2 Likes

话说虚空精灵什么时候添加新的发型啊.目前虚空精灵缺乏发型,希望一些带触手的新发型,也可以考虑怎加一些虚空纹身用来和血精灵区分

“When will the Void Elf add a new hairstyle? At present, the Void Elf lacks hair styles. I hope some new hairstyles with tentacles. You can also consider how to add some Void tattoos to distinguish it from the blood elves.”

For those who can’t read that.

11 Likes

I super appreciate the options shown here, but is it possible to get the artists/devs to consider adding a white skin for the highmountain? there are multiple characters in highmountain with white or pale grey fur (Jale Rivermane being a particularly prominent one) and it’s really disappointing that it’s still not an option, especially when the druid forms do come in white.

I had my heart set on making my druid one right up until I found out the closest thing there was to white was brown with pale countershading. :frowning:

11 Likes

That’s why when I wanted high elves, I wanted them as their own AR, separate from void elves, and with different options from belves so they remained distinct.

6 Likes

I’m sure this would go over well. “So horde get a new race and we get another Blood elf model?!”

1 Like

Seeing how some high elf fans are reacting to getting what they’ve asked for, probably.

I had wanted them to have their own model anyway, but most of them were always fine with stuff being copy pasted to void elves.

4 Likes

I want high elfs just to stop hearing about high elfs hahah

1 Like

I can’t fault you for that. I no longer plan to play one, even if they were added as their own ar.

I’m focusing on what I want for blood elves, nightborne, as well as supporting others in wanting things like beards for trolls, and undead.

7 Likes

100% this. Even with our new BE customizations, my 3 Void Elves still look like VE. I just wish we had better looking hair options for the males.

Now, if we had a proper High Elf Allied Race, I’d have some faction transfers pending.

4 Likes

I kind of wish racials for all were purely cosmetic or quality of life. I feel like we might have seen more ARs in that case. Of course there’s the obvious issue of art assets, but balancing also has to be some factor I figure.

4 Likes