Why the lack of Customization?

haha no way!
i still tear up when genn howls after he senses the death of varian. gives me goosebumps and then illidan…what a moment

1 Like

I never said that Fallyn is trolling at all. The user has been one of the most likable in the whole “elf wars” for me and the request they fight for should be more supported as well.

I don’t disagree with you here. But these constant fights on each side do remember me more of throwing play-doh in each other’s face rather some fierce discussion about the existential validation of a certain elf group.

The difference is, you are trying to tell people who are angry to stop getting angry in a way that fuel them up to be more angry at you.

Sometimes, being neutral means to follow that rule called: “Silence is Golden”

3 Likes

I procrastinated today regarding putting on images of body scars on the Belf thread (feel free to poach the scarification images btw -disclaimer: they´re REAL scarification art, so they look beautiful BUT a little gory- for your own thread), i almost shamelessly poached stuff from your thread today in one of the earlier post so it´s fair for you to take stuff you like for your own thread.

Dreadmoore suggested DKs getting the skull face option Forsaken used to have for class customization. It could be cool.

We need less preppy and moar scary in here, me thinks.

My feels, I used to have a good friend on SF… Worgen fan too. You can imagine how sad he felt about that literally insulting scenario.

But then again: think about the lawsuit. And after EVERYTHING makes sense.

You the perfect opposite of my bestie lock, he´s like “DADDY GUL´DAN!!” anytime the Orc appears and I´m like “WTF are you acting like an anime schoolgirl fangirling over her school prince?”

100% agree. Discussion is one thing. What you guys are doing is one side tosses nukes the other attacks back with sarin gas. And good posts are lost in the fall out between the two.

aww see that fallyn, lil green yoda looking guy, likes you most of all. you a toreador? hehe

1 Like

Yes, I absolutely agree with you here. But we’re at a point where I do worry for the community manager and where they have to filter through all this mud pit fight just to get some information out of it. This whole war can be moved in another topic which isn’t surveilled by the developers.

Oh yeah, this is gonna give people here ammo for insults judging by how people have been acting, but I think that’s a cool process. Wanted to consider it myself at one point too. I don’t mind the gore, naturally :stuck_out_tongue: I do have some art of my OCs that show scarring on the body, but they’re not technically blood elves, and they aren’t WoW models, so I never really brought the art pieces I commissioned up. I need to find that blood elf thread again, I’ll go do so and toss my support in again. But yeah, I’ll take a look, that sounds interesting.

I’m glad we can get along there, haha. And toreador, yeah, for sure. I love the trailer for it. stares at the VtM game that I doubt is happening anytime soon now… sigh. Though, I did try to play a Brujah once, the first time I tried VtM. He was defending his territory and got put on trial for offing someone who shot at him. I was so annoyed, I was like “What?! You expect him to stay calm when someone is shooting at him in his own territory?” .-.

1 Like

That’s CM/Dev’s part to be worrying. Not you, friend. :stuck_out_tongue:

They know who to respond to at this point.

But yeah, I also am tired of people trying to get dramatic about “but what about this race”

You want your race customized? Less complain, more discussing and showing support. Don’t call out CM and make snarky tones. That’s a higher chance for them to not listen to you by punishing other players.

4 Likes

I took a page from the Helfer´s book -I meant, apparently it´s the only strat that works-, so you will find it quite easily.

Literally 3 spots under this thread.

2 Likes

Many people with suggestions did quote the dev, so perhaps that will help in the sifting through? Hopefully. It’s an idea, at least, but I don’t know if they’ll be utilizing that method. I suppose time will tell.

Edit: And hopefully they dive into other threads of suggestions too!

6 Likes

Going to bed, the post of your interest is the 1662 in the Belf thread.

Feel free to participate when you feel like it, we are fangirling over Lor´themar right now and I´m moaning over the things the Nelf male model need fixed to look as handsome as the official art and fanart of them looks.

See ya, Fallyn.

2 Likes

No, no, I mean they should totally steal the MLP scheme. Upthread I posted this:

Rainbow coat colors and “grown up” cutie marks like the dove would be cool.

Any hairstyles and colors on MLP stubby pony heads can be done up on stubby Tauren heads if Blizz wanted to go there.

ETA:

I’ve seen folks post tables, but I don’t have the links. My spreadsheets are horribly outdated, like 8.0.1 numbers. If I can’t find someone else’s I’ll post one eventually. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I was just gonna scroll on, like a few posts and otherwise not comment but…

This caught my eye.

You’re wrong.

It is extremely adult and healthy to step away from people who cause you more annoyance and harm by listening to them than just not.

Taking yourself out of a bad situation, especially one with little to no real world impact on you, is among the more healthy things you can do.

You are not required to deal with other people’s baggage.

It’s not childish, it’s exactly the opposite.

21 Likes

Glad to be of service, then. I agree, that rainbow colored pattern looks sweet AF. Now going to be FOR REALS -idk how am i going to get up for work :scream: :sob: :scream: :confounded:-

Please remember: I´m nu-Boogyman, nuff said.

Also, my support for Voidberg Jones, I DO like the idea of playing one (I wanna see people calling someone using that customization a “pansy”. And not get /ROFL by the rest while at it).

3 Likes

I agree.

Also I ran out of likes for a little bit but wanted to show my support for this statement.

6 Likes

Those who want customization can get as intense as any PVP’er and PvE’er, as we’ve seen.

I just, really, sincerely hope that Blizzard is looking at the abundance of suggestions & making good company changes for a better feel/philosophy. I know people lose their minds over those not wanting the company to crash and burn, but I want to see it get better.

I mean, look at those of us here. We’re passionate about a game we’ve been playing for a while. Some of us (including me) are really angry about their decisions in game and their treatment of their employees out of game. But we’re still here hoping for the best.

So for our sake, and for the employees that are actually great people, work hard, and work for better treatment of people, especially those abused? I hope they do make good steps forward.

3 Likes

I’d like this post but I’m out…

Honestly Voidberg Jones would be damn terrifying to come across and while I don’t expect to ever get him, I’d make one in an instant if they got anywhere close.

Hey, I ran out too consider this my like.

3 Likes

naw, you’re a dedicated fan. :innocent:

1 Like

Perhaps this is just how the other side of the world handles these situations? We never found ourselves in the situation to block a person because we don’t like their opinion.

This can also be a question about the human nature and why everyone wants to be so confrontational on the internet until they have enough and start blocking people.