Why the lack of Customization?

It’s that or go back to trying to figure out the never ending nozzle clog. Which is probably a whole lot less annoying than this actually.

2 Likes

Other than where they said EXACTLY that.

Fair enough dearie, fair enough, I don’t have a horse in this race between you two so if it works for you it works for me.

Hi Linxy! it’s really great that you guys are really putting in great things! even simple things like toggle tenticles is great! speaking of Toggles though any thoughts or plans to make common gear items transmog-able? there are ton of unique and recolor items that collectors and transmog enthusiasts would love to collect! thanks!

6 Likes

Eh, I probably should stop putting it off tonight. Even if I get nowhere it seems like I’m bound to make more progress with that

1 Like

Seriously this needs to have happened ages ago. I need my Tauren El Mariachi in the Haliscan set

2 Likes

You’re misreading dude. He’s making separate claims. I’ll break it down for you.

Aka here’s a bunch of various races existing on Alliance with their own zone-specific struggles going on. Aka no overarching race story focus in Vanilla.

He’s making a statement specifically about Dwarves here. Not in relation to any High Elves.

He’s making a statement specifically about Gnomes here, not in relation to High Elves.

Probably referring to their presence in Alliance story in Wrath, MoP, and then Legion at Nighthold.

Yup, Wrath and MoP (because the Alliance MoP questline has mandatory quests involving the SC), same with Wrath and Argent Tourney stuffs.

Hope that clarifies for you. He never stated what you are claiming.

3 Likes

That’s quite the gymnastics

2 Likes

There’s no gymnastics in saying, if you quest on an Alliance character you’ll often see Alliance aligned High Elves.

You can’t make this claim about any other race either btw.

2 Likes

No, the gymnastics is in saying that poster didn’t say what they clearly and plainly said by cutting out a sentence that summed up the prior sentences and pretending it was a whole new thought

1 Like

More than likely but don’t stop on my account, I haven’t gone to bed because this is interesting and I keep wanting to see where this is going so. :yum: :yum: :yum:

I mean, it’s pretty much going nowhere loudly

As always, we interpret differently then.

The drama sustains me, not really but it does amuse me which is terrible to say but the repeated circling is kind of funny. :joy: :joy: :joy:

You’d think if they meant that they would have said that.

A very wrong statement as dwarves were pretty damn present in Vanilla and Wrath what with tying up a loose end from WC3 and on par with High Elves in BC as they both had one base in a zone there.

Again a wrong statement.

Then they should have said that, it’d still be laughable wrong outside of maybe wrath though/

Well, at least something worthwhile has come out of all this

1 Like

Like I said we interpret differently. Anyone who knows about Alliance High Elves gets the references. If you mainly play Horde you won’t, at all.

Because Horde has nothing like that in the capacity the Alliance do with High Elves. Multiple expansions with this ‘NPC race faction aligned to Alliance’ where the same group persists through each. Horde doesn’t have anything close to it.

Only one-offs like Ogres in Cata then never again.

Are you saying all high elves are alliance aligned there? Or just that there’s groups of a non-affiliated race that are a rep faction with the alliance?

When I say NPC race it means not playable on that faction, and when I say faction aligned to Alliance I am saying they are ‘Friendly’ to Alliance and ‘Attack on sight’ to Horde.

Some have reps associated with them, so do not.

Well that’s not true for high elves at all. Since, as you’ve been around this discussion longer than I have, you should know that there are high elves, added at the same time most of the ones you list were added in vanilla, that gave quests to horde players to kill alliance soldiers.