Why the lack of Customization?

People misunderstood the BlizzCon “promise”. They said there would be more customization “IN THE FUTURE”. They didn’t say “next patch”.

Yes it’s corporate speech to “yeah maybe one day but just wait” however, it’s not “no never” like if you asked “will the game be free to play in both base expansion purchase and play-time?” as that’s their monetization model and has been since forever

I was so excited about the hair colors that i didn’t notice that they will be adding a tentacle toggle lol. This keeps getting better! Is so good to feel positive about wow again :slight_smile:

6 Likes

FOR THE… ALLIANCE!

22 Likes

Hush. The additions that is show is very well needed.

I can only hope that with ptr next week we will see more like with the magic glow on the hands that a lot of the Shal’dorei have in the game. That will, be perfect and I already have my own custom mogs made in game now in preparation to show off the new options :hugs:

I am BEYOND elated and just blown away and grateful but would it also be possible to add a white and black hair color? There are so many NPC’s rocking a black hair color and even in our reveal trailer and white just fits a void elf so much <3 Thank you!!!

14 Likes

:rofl:

I see Void Elf players in regards to customization still have not changed. “I am beyond grateful, but please give me more and more.”

At this point, they need to add a color wheel to this game for hairstyles so every race can have any color hair they want.

8 Likes

So first off Blizzard. Thank you for hearing our requests for new hair colors for void elves that are natural. Secondly thank you for hearing our requests for tentacle free hair styles.

But could I ask if you could please look into adding brown/brunette, and pure black natural hair color options to void elves? It would mean a lot to many players and hopefully not take too much effort. Thanks again for your efforts.

11 Likes

Linxy THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! FAINTS
Can we also have a Black hair colour for Void elves too?? Last request for a really long while, I promise!!

17 Likes

Thank you so much for these new customizations across the board!

The Lightforged jewelry looks amazing! Can we void elves get some pretty jewelry, please? Like that lovely tiara hairstyle?

7 Likes

Yess!!! <3 Do you think it’s going to remove them or color them in and replace them with hair texture kind of like it does with that female velf with black hair?

1 Like

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!! YOU’RE THE BEST LINXY!!!

22 Likes

gasp

This is a genius idea. Definitely Linxy should forward that to the devs.

Freedom of hair color choices!

13 Likes

I honestly hope blizzard adds this because I want them too for some of my Blood Elf characters.

1 Like

Meanwhile worgen actually LOST a customization option and still are neglected.

2 Likes

Add more class options for Allied Races and Regular Core Races

Such as Shamans/Druids/Paladins.

Gnome Pallies/Mechagnome Pallies/Void Elf Shaman/Void Elf Pallies/Orc Druid/Orc Priest/Tauren Rogue (yes that is a joke and a thing)/Blood Elf Shaman/Blood Elf Druid/Kul Tiran Pallies/Maghar Pallies etc.

1 Like

I’m still at a loss as to what this customization everyone keeps talking about. Is this anything like, what did they call it---- Heritage armor? I thought all races had only one face and expression to choose from and zero racial-themed armor. Am I missing something?

4 Likes

This will never stop.

7 Likes

I love you.

2 Likes

Can we please have a hair style exchange for void and blood elves? You gave natural hair colors to them, they’re indistinguishable, it’s only fair to therefore exchange hair styles. Some of us who play blood elves would like the gothic/punkish varieties on void elves, and void elves can now be very un-gothic/punkish, so an exchange would be very nice for both parties.

18 Likes