Male Nightborne

I… can still see his ubber crooked nose + age lines around the eye combo?

Doesn´t look pretty for me… like AT ALL.

1 Like

Well this is a to each their own situation. He looks like a pretty boy to me.

1 Like

The narrower eye faces seem smoother on closer examination.

Also just noticed there are different eyebrow options. Looks to be small, medium, and large.

This is probably as close to the NPC model as we’re getting as far as faces go. They still had to be proportioned to work the the night elf face rigging. The NPC faces were extremely basic and weren’t made to emote.

1 Like

I just hope we get the night elf mowhawkian look.

1 Like

That third dude is crazy. I am getting that beard on mine. Annnnnd probably will think about putting that beard on my female NB as well. Twice as much metal beardlyness! :+1:

1 Like

You:

Also you:

Cool, cool.

2 Likes

I agree. Some options look so close to sleazy Persian I can almost smell the Creed cologne through the screen.

The curse of being derived from male night elves.

Which have an odd model and a LOT of cranky old man face.

4 Likes

It’s amazing what a ground shaking controversy can achieve, huh?

1 Like

You really thought you were doing something, huh?

The Nightborne model on release is almost unanimously regarded as the worst playable model Blizzard has released, with the fewest amount of customization, not even bearing a passing resemblance to the race they’re based on. When a Nightborne player asks for more, they’re asking for baseline improvements that the Nightborne need, not want. That’s called parity, which is the opposite of what you, and every other selfish Void Elf player have been lobbying for on the forums.

19 Likes

I’ll just leave this here:

Nightborne need to catch up.

12 Likes

I’m pointing out your hypocrisy, what, don’t like it?

Unlike you lot, my entire existence doesn’t revolve around telling people what they SHOULDN’T have, you’re the only ones shouting at others.

Indeed, Nightborne needed a catch up. No arguments there.

So just like when blood elves asked for (and got) blue eyes, I suppose all is good and done, then? :hugs:

1 Like

Not really.

There’s currently a gap of only 65 options between VE and the OG race and it’s about to get smaller.

You guys should sit on the bench for a long while and let everyone catch up, and let the gap with the OG race get bigger, because you’re not playing a core race.

8 Likes

Yeah, people are allowed to ask for customizations on the WoW forums. It’s an ongoing process, as Blizzard has said multiple times. If you don’t like it, ignore and move along?

Either way, thank you for the constant attention and bumping you provided. It’s really appreciated. Please oppose black and white hairs next. I’m really looking forward to reading angry novels about how your toy is ruined because someone else has one too. :+1:

1 Like

So disappointing if that´s the case, cause well… crooked nose will never be a sell for me, sorry.

Please, my friends and myself used to joke before the WoD remodel that the Alliance was oviously the geriatric faction cause ALL their male toons looked beyond sixty!!.

And you are being VERY generous, cause the issues with the model are… strill pretty much in there.

/emotes Hi to Midare

3 Likes

Allowed yes, but don’t complain when someone calls you out for asking for the whole arm when they threw you a bone.

You weren’t calling out any hypocrisy, you were simply salty because you know that the other person is right.

9 Likes

/ROFL

We learned “the lesson” dude, ergo why al least I muted ALL your Helfer threads. Cause they´re a waste of my time from now onwards.

Will stay in my pretty Pro-Belf bubble with ocasional passes on Fallyn´s thread. I´ll be a happy camper as long as your side of the fence don´t come to impose more ridiculous copy/pasting laziness in place of ACTUAL customization for Belves.

2 Likes

Y’all this thread is about the Nightborne like god damn

6 Likes

Right back at you, considering you’re defending asking for more since Blizzard’s hard work is clearly not enough.

Salty, huh?

Whatever you say, Midare. :smile:

Sorry, dude. After reading all your angry ranting novels in our customization threads, nobody owes you an echo chamber here.

2 Likes

It does get tiring to argue with entitled people who just asks for more and more.

In any case, good for Nightborne, hopefully they make it to the 70+ options… but there’s still a long way to go.

Hey, I don’t play VEs. But I guess you’re ok with them being ruined. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes