Why the lack of Customization?

You look AMAZING!! I love your outfit so much! Especially that big ruby gem in the middle!

4 Likes

Venthyr covenant armor :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aye, very easy stuff to do. Heck, out of all those examples, the most difficult ones are probably the Belf mockups… a shame cause those would be amazing to use.

3 Likes

Yes, this, San’layn or Dark Ranger or both would be absolutely lovely. :blush: :blush: :blush:

11 Likes

Not only lovely, but stupid easy to do. Two thirds of the assets already exist for the model including the eye color, all they need to do is just putting panties in the white skin tone of the regular Dark Rangers and making available the red eyes and the DK skin tones for the other Belf class combos.

11 Likes

Supporting more customizations for everyone and all races.

More voidy customizations for Void Elves, Highborne options for Night Elves, and please fix male Night Elf faces too.

And I’d like to remind you, Blizz, about the following allied races that I feel most of us would love to play:

The kelfin love/allied race discussion thread ✿ - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Unoffical Playable Ethereal Discussion Thread - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Unoffical Playable Arakkoa Discussion Thread - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Unoffical Playable Saberon Discussion Thread - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Thank you!

15 Likes

They are already available, on the Horde side.

The Nightelven magi are not the Highborne, if they were to give them the Highborne options they would have done it long ago.

Stop demanding something that does not fit the nature of the race, please.

3 Likes

stares in Vulpera

1 Like

@Blizzard, forgot to add the link of a EU thread suggesting Highborne options for Night Elves, perhaps it can help you as inspiration!

:hugs:

Highborne options for Night Elves - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

2 Likes

:thinking:

:thinking:

This makes no sense. Because last time I checked, the playable Nightborne were a group of banished Nightborne that were previously Night Elves that weren’t a Higher Class. And there is Highborne already within the game that look like Night Elves.

But Highborne are actually “upper class” Night Elves. How the hell does it not suit the nature of that race? Also, you might want to speak to Blizzard about Night Elves mages too. Night Elves actually banished any practice of Arcane magic, including mages, but mages were allowed into the Night Elven society after a group of Highborne “Night Elves” convinced them in Cataclysm.

8 Likes

Your new hair color looks so good!!

Same for you, Hypheria!!

You two are among the sexiest elves in our forums :smiley:

:two_hearts:

5 Likes

I will join the celebration soon enough once my new character is ready.

2 Likes

What’s your elf named btw?

Elfest? XD

1 Like

You will see soon enough.

2 Likes

When you unlock the Nightborne as a playable race, and you greet Thalyssra, she mentions, that some of the loyalists, have eventually joined their ranks, and they would like to explore the world, while many decided to not leave the city.

The Nightborne were and ARE the Highborne, even the devs have mentioned it.

The Highborne were allowed to enter the Darnassus, with a deal that they will MENTOR the young elven magi the ways of the arcane, they did not join the Kaldorei Resistance as a playable race.

https://imgur.com/a/eoV2Tb6

The Shal’dorei are the race, which followed and continued the rules of the Kaldorei Empire, meanwhile, the Kaldorei Resistance have lost it 10,000 years ago.

However, when it comes to the playable Shal’dorei, you are the one to decide, whether you are coming from a noble, aristocratic family, or a normal citizen.

If the Shal’dorei were in the ranks of the Alliance, I am 100000000% sure, you would scream that the Shal’dorei are the TRUE Highborn race, you are resisting the fact just because we are in the Horde.

Now begone, lowborn commoner, playing at nobility.

6 Likes

I think one of the hair styles explicitly says the same.

1 Like

Not only, in BFA, they added group of NPC Nightbornes, with the title “The Highborne” as well.

1 Like

The Shen’dralar made themselves available to teach the Night Elves magic. It can be assumed that the playable Night Elves are not Shen’dralar themselves, but Night Elves taught by them.

How did you jump to that conclusion? The Nightborne represent the only preserved Highborne civilization in all of Azeroth.

Legion Zone Overview: Suramar - With the Nightborne, there are no slums—there are just grades of “How elite are you?” They’re these consummate warriors, but they train as sort of a sport. Because for most of that time, there was no threat. They were closed off from the world. They worked on becoming as elegant as they could, and now you’ve got this arrogant, super-refined culture,

The Night Elves abolished the pre-sundering caste system and are largely a druidic and priest-based society. There are no aristocrats or nobles in Night Elf society.

Even calling the Shen’dralar a minority is an understatement. They’re a group of elves that were near-extinction and homeless before they begged to be admitted into Night Elf society.

5 Likes

Hey so every LFD is using this hairstyle now and I imagine it’s because of the jewelry. Can we get more hair jewelry, please? :smiley:

3 Likes

The Nightborne have high elves but it would be a separate thing unto their own. They’ve remained insular for so long that they’ve developed their own ways and become a separate “tribe” so to speak, . When you explored Suramar there clearly was a desire and/or clinging to aristocratic upper class ways but after such a long period isolated and insular it becomes more their own thing. Basically the point being that the Nightborne High Elf wouldn’t have much to do with the Void/Elf/Bood Elf other than perhaps a past link in time and it would be a different High Elf altogether.