Why the lack of Customization?

…So what’s the point of playing a blood elf anymore? :confused: This feels bad. We’re the only race who had their options given to other people. And we got nothing in return. This genuinely feels bad.

32 Likes

Can you give nightborne the same rig as nelf? Void elfs got an exact copy/paste of belfs. Including casting animations, walks, etc

The stance, jumps, and running animations for nightborne are atrocious.

1 more thing can you guys take a break on soul shapes and druids and lock at lock demons? They’ve been ignored for like a decade now

7 Likes

Yeah! That’s right!

Victory for the Alliance!

3 Likes

Void elves still can’t be pallys, so there is that. :hugs:

2 Likes

Why are you guys undermining Void Elves further?

Why not add things that support the lore of their race instead of diluting it?

26 Likes

I hope this means playable Sethrak in the future.

There’s a lot of us who have a passion to play those fantastic snake people.

:snake: :pray:

Thank you for listening. :heart: :blush:

Oh, and earrings/jewelry for Worgen? Its a little weird the human form jewelry options don’t translate into the Worgen form…

14 Likes

Linxy, I remember when you started one of your goals was Blood Elf Druids. How goes the struggle???

2 Likes

THANK YOU! you made my day! I main a void elf and i was a bit sad about the last post. More options are always good! I’m really happy :purple_heart:

14 Likes

Thanks for listening blizz :slight_smile:
Just one suggesting can we get more colors for the bandana you guys added for Pandarens? Having just one color really limits the transmog you can match with it.

4 Likes

wow you guys must be desperate.

who would have thought all it took was 50% of your playerbase to vanish before you decided to start adding something back to the game people pay a monthly sub for.

crazy

9 Likes

:confused: So the one selling point to blood elves is a class that the other race can’t be. And the fact we lack what the other race has involving extra bits such as tentacles.

Lacking things shouldn’t be what makes a race unique. A race should be unique because it has something. It should possess something which makes it stand out. Jewelry and a lack of tentacles is not that.

And this makes me sad.

13 Likes

great news, thank you!

5 Likes

I like how people forget Worgen is a core race. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy to see Nightborne not have to live with the same 10 year nightmare model like Worgen have had to but I just hope Blizzard listens to the 7k + post Worgen have.

Give Worgen optional tails!
Give Worgen lore correct 8 foot size!

11 Likes

This is great, but please - for the love of everything - give Nightborne a face option that actually LOOKS like Nightborne from Legion. With the slender, squinted eyes instead of the O_O eyes that they (in particular the female NB) went live with.

13 Likes

you guys get to keep the annoying voice lines so there’s that. I play a void elf to avoid getting a migraine every time i type ‘lol’ in chat

1 Like

do you have a twirl?

WELL?

Disappointing, I was hoping for actual VOID options for my VOID elves…

21 Likes

It’s a fair point. I’m not sure what they can give blood elves to equalize it, but I hope it’s not tentacles.

Tune in tomorrow guys dwarves will get 3 new piercing options!!!

WoW is saved thank god!!

1 Like

updated og travel form plz?

that yellow cheetah is hella ugly when you put it up against moderns models…

3 Likes