Why the hate on blizz developers?

reaching out a bit about a post of a mount and devs, but good to see there are people who see one apple and assumed all the apples are similar.

Youd think being a white knight would come with perks but nah, ion just comes over and does your wife andher boyfriend. He doesnt even let you have dino chicken nuggets either.

true, sadly i used to be one of does people. Had to do a hard quit like nicotine and cold turkey it, came back but don’t send 18hrs a day playing anymore, just a few here and there.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. You came here to pick a fight. You represent your guild. To some, that’s a bad representation with the attitude you’ve displayed towards others.

:open_mouth: no dino chicken nuggets… but my wife bought that for me!!!

You’re hoping they give you alpha, aren’t you?

Bootlicker.

wouldn’t hurt…

I’d dare say LFR is harder bc people assume it takes no effort, therefore they do not try mechanics. I remember trying to down Archimonde with 20 stacks lol

1 Like

I never understood this: “You’re representing your guild.”

We’re all individuals with different personalities; that in no way reflects how the guild is, imo.

1 Like

Exactly. There have been times where my friends have gotten through over half of a raid while the LFR group is still working on the third boss.

I agree, I understand if you don’t like my point of view or even hate me. Im not saying my entire guild believes this, pretty sure some would disagree. But not liking my entire guild just because of my point of view is a bit crazy. But what can you do.

1 Like

Non RPers coming to RP servers and trashing RPers? Color me surprised

Hey just here for the WPVP and PVE, you dont have to be a mandatory RP to be in the RP server. Also it was a RP-PVP server btw.

I don’t hate you.

You should say what you want. A guild doesn’t define you nor should you have to hold back your tongue to appease lame human beings.

Interesting that I never said anything about RP being mandatory :thinking:

WRA was never a RP-PVP server too

1 Like

Truth I was there myself but I’m going back to around 2008 or 09 when I broke out of that habit.

you right you right, my memory failed me. It was ED what i was thinking of, not WA.

1 Like

I would say yes, someone reads some of the post.

I don’t know if this is fact, (take it with a grain of salt) I heard that blizzard payed some “social psychologist” to help with understanding why some so many player’s are so dissatisfied. He told blizzard that its just human nature to be dissatisfied and the over welling feedback was just “players are just trolling them”. As they blead subs.

2 Likes

dam i’ve NEVER heard that, but its interesting for sure. I wana ask if you got links or anything for that ( don’t wana call it theory but sounds like one no offense), would like to read into it honestly.

1 Like

First post, best post.