Why the hate on blizz developers?

or admitting its easy and you can do it while watching netflix and not paying attention

Seems like a lot of this drama comes from the wording in the achievements being “on any difficulty”.

If I had to guess, the dude who wrote that didn’t get the memo, and this is a typical corporate case of the left hand didn’t know what the right hand was doing.

Because I’m paying for a service and I’m going to be vocal when the service is doing things I don’t like. I love WoW, and I’m absolutely going to let the devs know when they’re doing things that don’t make me happy. Part and parcel of being a paying customer. Obviously I’m not going to attack them as a person, but I will criticize their work and say how I think they could do better.

:dracthyr_yay_animated:

2 Likes

:point_up_2:
but hey…you know…thats ok because some fanboy said its ok for a business to trash their paying customers…more than once, lol.

:point_up_2: :point_up_2:
and then insult us again by sending in the white knights to try to make it sound as if we’re being extreme in our complaints in here lmao

6 Likes

Thanks again for admitting you’re part of the problem. You want people to work together and you’re the one who makes LFR harder than Normal.

3 Likes

thought the forums was a place to vent, did not know that having an opinion would make me a white knight. I’ve complained about blizz a lot in the past lol, but this one just seems childish in my opinion.

But since i worked so hard to be a white knight i want blizz to give me a white armor and horse for free because I demand it.

ok…but you DO realize that knighting is worse than the complaints…because we aint pretending that there is nothing good about the game…but the knights ARE pretending there is nothing bad with it in here.

1 Like

If you can do LFR with out paying attention, but you need to pay some attention in normal… how does that make LFR harder than normal???

We ALL have my dude.

It’s different for a business. All about the chedda. They need to step it up.

There is plenty of bad with the game, i think blizz should focus a lot more on PVP. But the mount in my opinion is not a real issue that people making it out to seem.

bad players are what makes LRF ‘harder’.
I loved LFR…and I couldnt take the players anymore…so I quit.

Leaving out an entire level of raiding when there are already rewards for Heroic+ in season 4 and casuals have nothing else to do is a crap move. No one is acting childish.

Your guild’s reputation isn’t going to go far if you keep this up. Your one of the few guilds left that roleplays on the server and you’re setting a bad example for them by calling people childish.

1 Like

Maybe because they created a tool called community council and it’s not being used enough.

Dev that did the post for S4 asked for concerns regarding this new season before posting this on the forums on Twitter instead of using the forums to ask the same question, Devs avoid the forums for some weird reason even when Communit Council is a small sample of GD.

Obviosuly they can commit mistakes but why they can’t reach the playerbase via the tools that they have created, for example the 500 mount achievement reward was changed from 1 alpha built to another alpha build ignoring the comments on the GD and CC forums, while the CC members have discussions about topics like that or the Slime saber, the Devs doesn’t provide any comment or do any sort of discussion regarding topics that could benefit from player feedback.

I was in the other 1% thread telling people to get lost. Blizzard makes lots for the masses.

This however was a dumb decision. It’s the final season where they basically didn’t do anything new. That mount should 100% be available through lfr. This season is a joke, at least let everyone get one of the new rewards.

not really, im not a role player. Learn to distinguish who are the role players and who are not.

well, I think some of the disgruntement, based on a couple comments, was something about it WAS available for some time in LFR, then was removed.
If they made a mistake and put it there, they should have just left it there, rather then irritating players again for no good reason

You still represent your guild and you’re out here insulting others.

But good to know you don’t give a crap about them or anyone else, it seems. :+1:

Doing it once is a mistake.

Doing it hundreds of times is intent to be scum.

yea i agree devs should have a LOT more communication, no clue what has become of the community council, or if they actually had any impact at all. Guess ima go google it and see if they have.

People are people. Some are borderline addicted to the game like it’s a bad drug, you hate it but you can’t not have it at the same time. Those people those people are the main ones that are never happy unless they are complaining about something.