Why TBC over classic+?

The people who went to that concert seem to think so.

You can argue all day with this silly argument.

WOTLK had over 12 million subs for months. It was obviously good.

You may of not liked it, but more people liked it more than any other version of wow.

4 Likes

A lot of people think things that are wrong.

It was good because it was popular. Popular = good. Nice appeal to the majority.

1 Like

Oh, so you’re one of those people that thinks the game revolves around PvP.

3 Likes

I wish it did

id prefer TBC+ . Everything about TBC was better than classic.

3 Likes

Which is why we should ignore your entire post.

Good bye.

Resilience was bad, flying mounts were bad, immortal healers were bad, fragmented player base was bad, TBC zones not as cool as classic zones, etc.

Bye lol

The problem with “Classic +” is that it means something different to different people and the more you define what it means , the less people like it.

tBC is a known quality, I agree with your assessment, that the seeds for WoWs fall were planted in tBC, the expac wasn’t bad, it was kinda fun!

FRUIT VENDOR!!

1 Like

You can’t argue what’s good or what’s bad it’s an opinion.

Luckily we have data to support the theory that WOTLK was the most popular version of wow in any form.

The way you’re arguing is just a cop out.

Hitler wasn’t bad Germany loved him.

2 Likes

He is trolling

Flying mounts was never an issue through to WotLK. It didn’t become a problem until Cata when Azeroth got burned down and replaced with a bunch of new scenery that everyone could fly over. You sound like some jumped up kid who didn’t play until MoP. Zero people were upset to having flying mounts in OL. Zero people were upset with the zones in OL. Even in WotLK, zero people were upset to have Icecrown and Storm Peaks designed around flying.

If you can’t imagine a Classic+ experience that isn’t TBC or later content being done at level 60, then stop asking for Classic+.

We can’t argue what’s good or bad, because it’s an opinion, so we find out what’s good or bad because of how popular it is? What lol

The soviet union was pretty popular. Stalin had a lot of votes. Guess they were doing pretty good, according to you.

If a lot of people like something it’s good!

sounds like a pvp server thing. never had much world pvp on my pve realms to begin with, killing a minor part of 1 type of server that the minority of people liked (and from what i hear the majority dislike) does not = ruined.

1 Like

You’re missing out if you’re not playing on a PvP server.

You’re a very black and white kind of person aren’t you?

Something can be popular and not be good.

Trying to put something like a dictator and WOTLK in the same category because they are popular is pretty stupid.

You can see how something is liked and make an assumption that it was good or bad. I’m sorry you aren’t open minded enough to understand this.

It would be like not owning or ever playing WOTLK when it was out, so you checked it’s ratings and sub numbers before you buy it, it’s well received by the people that play wow.

Like buying a new piece of hardware for your computer, I typically check reviews and scores for the item before I buy it because it typically reflects how good or bad it is.

You’re taking this to the extreme tho.

Idk, if you asked people about stalin in the soviet union they probably would have given good reviews. 5 stars. A+

If something is popular that probably means it’s bad, since most people are delusional

“Few among men are they who cross to the further shore. The others merely run up and down the bank.” - Buddha

I get what you’re saying here, for computer hardware. I still think Wotlk was worse than TBC and Vanilla. And Wotlk was the time when everyone in trade chat spammed “WoW is dead” and “X game will be the end of WoW”

1 Like

I liked all 3.

This question is an intellectual pastime only. Popular makes money. Best is for elitists, like me. If I were to name who I think are the best musicians alive today, John McLaughlin, Jean Luc Ponty, and Chick Corea, almost no one on this forum would have ever heard of them.

A friend of mine shares your sentiment, and while you and he have made some strong and excellent points I will point out that Blizzard now days might be able to deliver an good enjoyable version of classic+ but the problem is that the parent company ActivisonBlizzard would never allow a new game to ship without a mountain of micro transactions and really tilting player engagement metrics.

What you and I and most of the classic players think is fun and enjoyable is oh so very different from what the ActivisionBlizzard thinks we should like.

Look no further than retail to see what you would end up with.

6 Likes

Yes i do. I would have zero issue if i met a cool group of people that played this game till it went to live status server over time. I think that the friends you make is more important than the gear or the content your doing. What is important is the answer to the question " are you having fun" . For me that is the people im raiding/pvp/doing instances with.

I would also be just AS fine to do it all over again after wrath. Play something different. Maybe instead Priest go mage or rogue. Tank or do druid healing. Who knows but limting my play to one server type forever is NOT what i want to do.