Why TBC over classic+?

I always liked fast kills better. It felt right to me. Like how in some fps games guns are actually deadly and staight kill you if they hit critical spots, and in others you can take entire magazines to the chest and brush it off.

1 Like

I ganked in vanilla, and tbc. Just wasn’t as fun in tbc. the zones were weird and foreign compared to classic. Things were just weird. Then wotlk and cata were just unplayable. Quit.

Do you even care about classic? Seems like you don’t want any future for it. Classic was the best MMO ever made, and if there is no classic+, it will die.

1 Like

There are plenty of places to gank people unless your goal of ganking is killing lower level players that dont really have a chance. If thats the case well better roll allaince and go kill all those BE rerollers that arent getting boosted.

That’s all opinion.

Subs hit all time high in WOTLK, wouldnt that make WOTLK the best mmo or version of wow??

Classic has an end date. Naxx will be in a few months and that will be the end of it.

3 Likes

Are you saying something is good because it’s popular? Charles Manson is pretty popular.

It aint classic though.

I’m offering data that supports the theory.

You’re telling us your opinion.

and your example is irrelevant to this situation

1 Like

Something being popular doesn’t mean it’s good though.

2 Likes

I mean it is. They are going to be out there in STV. Unless you mean CLassic where they just get boosted and dont ever leave an instance.

Azeroth wasn’t the same after TBC.

1 Like

Azeroth will be the same in fact it will be unchanged. The only difference is people moved on. You seem to want to stick to the old world and not. Im sure youll enjoy the Museum Server.

You could say that about anything.

The facts are more people played and PAID for WOTLK than any other expansion.

1 Like

They moved on to TBC, the past? Lol.

Like the TBC servers will become? XD

More people went to a justin bieber concert than a good concert. Do you think Justin Bieber is the best musician in the world, because he is the most popular?

1 Like

Describe Classic+ without recreating a level 60 version of TBC.

3 Likes

I don’t get paid to do that. I’ll leave it up to blizzard

BC didn’t ruin the game for me. A look at the subscription numbers shows it didn’t ruin it for 12 million people. I wouldn’t play classic+ for the same reason I don’t intend to buy shadowlands. I don’t think this present team of devs can make a game I like. I liked D2 so I bought D3. It wasn’t fun for me so I quit it for many of the same reasons I quit BfA.

1 Like

The point is that TBC literally is Classic+. It’s a pure improvement on vanilla. WotLK is the pure improvement on TBC. That’s why Classic+ is completely redundant. There will still be vertical power scaling with or without boosting the level cap. There will still be improved talent trees and spec viability. Everything you people ask for out of a Classic+ experience is literally TBC or later content added in later xpacs, but at level 60 instead, as if that inherently makes it better.

It’s completely ridiculous.

4 Likes

So unlike Museum people, i want TBC to go into Wrath. I wouldnt mind if it went to Cata if i have a good guild but i would prefer a restart at Classic again. Thats another 4 years of content at least.

Yes in the past they moved on. Probably will again.

1 Like

Nope, flying mounts, resilience, new zones that spread the population out too far. Not classic flavor at all.

So you want to just do everything over again? XD

1 Like

Because no one will be able to agree on what “Classic+” should be, it will cause people to quit entirely, and they are NOT going to split their flagship game like that.

It’s going to die anyway. People thought they knew what they wanted, and found out nostalgia isn’t what they thought it was.

Regardless of what comes next, people are going to start leaving Classic once the final set of content is out and cleared because they are going to bore of it quickly like they always do.

They likely won’t go further than Wrath, because that is the end of the “golden age” of WoW.

People are going to quit entirely already.

The end of the golden age of WoW was when they introduced battlegrounds.

1 Like