Why Spy is great and it should become a standard UI element

Spy is a great addon. There is a reason it’s so immensely popular, people love it. It really makes world PvP a much easier and more enjoyable experience.

Rogue tries to sneak up on you? Nope. Spy notification, pop perception, death coil. Threat eliminated. Rogues were too overpowered anyway, Spy balances things out. Blizzard should make Spy a standard UI element just like how they have done with other popular addons. It would greatly benefit the world PvP scene since rogues are too overpowered without it.

3 Likes

Yawn. Lame attempt.

2 Likes

How many fish do you want to catch, because this may be too obvious.

1 Like

Now that does seem a bit exploitive. Rest of the addon im fine with, but rogues and Night elves have sneak for a reason…TO SNEAK!

What about the rogues just trying to level? How does this addon favor them?

Even better, just remove the Rogue class. /s

I will count this one.

You are up to 1.

1 Like

I’m confused. But gotchu FaMbolI.

Pathetic, low-effort troll is pathetic and low-effort.

WHY SPY IS GREAT AND IT SHOULD BECOME A STANDARD UI ELEMENT

Well everything Spy does is part of the standard UI. Spy just improves the interface.

No need to make it the standard… because we have the AddOn system. That is why the addon system exist: to improve the standard.

Always rogues mad. Admit your class is OP.

You play a warlock lmfao

0/10

You could have done better

Coming from a warlock, this is hilarious.

Playing Human warrior with Spy is great.

I have FAPs+ Perception keybind ready and waiting for the exact moment i see a stealthed player notification. I mash the key bind and can see EXACTLY where the Rogue is and know he can do nothing while i mortal strike him for half his health and eliminate the undead threat entirely.