Why so much hate over high elf options

So funny, I never had an Undead until recently and I only made it so that I could have the pink hair, pink eyes, burnt skintone and the hidden bones, so yes I’m confident that option on some races would make all the difference for people.

1 Like

The hunch for the big “monster” races has always felt weird to me.

1 Like

Okay boys, break out the measuring tapes.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Over 20,000 years in MS paint.

3 Likes

off topic, while i appreciate henry cavill, and the idea of him being in any wow related content is nice, i wouldnt want him to portray the lich king cause we all know what uther does to him.

https://i-cdn.embed.ly/1/display?key=fd92ebbc52fc43fb98f69e50e7893c13&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Fnbnttda3pzl51.jpg

1 Like

Yeah they do.

Cause people want them and it’s reasonable. Between the lore reasons (Alleria and the wayfarers/scholars) and that it’s just hair colors there isn’t any reason they shouldn’t have it.

The blood elves are blood elves, not void elves. Two stories. Not the same.

It’s not stealing. Blizzard added these options to give both sides high elf options. Can’t steal what has been given freely.

They were not an alliance race. They were exactly what they were today. A small group of groups of displaced high elves.

In vanilla the blood elves had not yet chosen a side.

2 Likes

No they don’t and just because people want them isn’t a valid enough reason to actually give them and hopefully Blizzard won’t, them giving Alliance Void Elves was a mistake to begin with because most of you are ungrateful.

And no they haven’t been given to both sides, you cannot play a character that looks like mine on Alliance side so that pretty much invalidates that argument automatically.

they gave me thalassian model. then, they gave helf blue and purple eyes and belf skin colors. and i was like…

:grin:

Yes and we get nothing in return, ironic how it’s always Horde bias pushed by Alliance players and yet the reality is it’s Alliance bias you all just ignore it.

1 Like

i have campaigned for new belf stuff for belfs many times now. just blizz is busy with game play functions or something, cause nobody seems to be getting any customizations right now. kinda frustrating.

1 Like

I already said earlier, I am not talking Blood Elf stuff you guys want to steal all the options from one of our races that’s fine but we should get equal treatment with either Human to Undead, Night Elves to Nightborne or a race in general that we get to steal 100% from that side to this side.

1 Like

whatever they’re gonna do they need to do it quick, cause globalists are shutting down western economies, one by one. regal cinemas, gone. blizz’s french headquarters gone. most of nyc’s businesses, gone. be quick blizz, be quick

When has Blizzard ever been quick about anything? Haha. Sorry but I had to say it. Lol.

1 Like

Well, this means less French stuff, I don’t see what the problem is.

I think I got whiplash cause that went 0 to 100 real quick.

Reden Sie weiter und Sie werden es zu einem dritten Weltkrieg machen, den sie gegen Frankreich verloren haben.

Man I’m so rusty at German it took me three three edits to write the whole punchline.

1 Like

How long since you were in Germany?

About five, maybe six years. I miss getting yelled at for while queuing for stuff.

Clearly you don’t know me. Lol

Blizzard says otherwise.

You can be mad about it if you want.

I’ll keep asking for what I want to see.

Especially since it’s reasonable.

You got some sort of bias that’s for sure.

Horde, alliance, no bias. Just a myth pushed by salty players.

3 Likes