Why so much hate over high elf options

Woops, didn’t hear that last bit. That’s what I get for doing a quick google search for the hero we need but don’t deserve.

I see him the opposite way
Hes the villan we don’t need but totally deserve

I think mechagnomes did get the skintones.

1 Like

Rather than actually make the race selection meaningless by making multiple races the same how about just make the faction a choice when making a character. All races can be either faction. It is not like there are not Horde friendly alliance race individuals and vice versa from what we have seen over the years.

Mecha Gnomes did get some of the new regular Gnome options like skin and eye colours. They even got the DK skins too. MH Orcs got new stuff as well :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 day old argument dredging I see.

But I was mostly referring to LFD and HMT which received nothing, which are just palette swaps.

But its not an argument I wish to revisit or discuss at this moment. Especially when half the argument was a multiple response lead up.

I just want to know more about the anti discord.

4 Likes

Hopefully both will get more customizations along with Nightborne in the Allied Race customization pass when it comes in the future, at least one can hope.

2 Likes

I’ll do it for the drinks.

Oh, whoops. I opened up the thread and it dropped me off there, my bad.

Yeah, the guy asking for and receiving technical details on using JavaScript was clearly just a joke, or was it a social experiment? Such a good prank.

Ha. Ha.

I like how they try this out about a week or so after one of them posts an out of context actual joke from our discord on twitter to be proof of us being behind all the forum bans and thread closures, although it was nice that the thread they tried to make about it here never took off in any way.

1 Like

I can’t wait to make a new BE with dark skin and blue eyes. :stuck_out_tongue:

What I loved about that was how in context the posts after it were laughing instead of saying ‘I can put you in contact with guys who will know more about this than me, send me a dm’. You know, like people do with jokes.

1 Like

well, other than the guy who was trying too hard and left after a bit

1 Like

All your high elves are belong to us! (Literally, come play Horde if you want to look like a high elf.)

1 Like

Nah we good alliance side. Just asking for Blizz to release the hair colors. Doesn’t have to be Belf ones. KT will do.

Also Belf and Velf Farstrider tatts, Arcane tatts for belf, Void for velf.

Red and orange eyes for Belf, Void and starry eyes for Velf.

Scars and such for body and face for both…

The usual.

1 Like

In your dreams, literally.

2 Likes

The guy who was literally like GREETINGS FELLOW ANTIS, SHUT DOWN ANY THREADS LATELY? That dude was a really awful spy.

2 Likes