Why so much hate over high elf options

That sounds dangerous, kitties have dangerous claws.

1 Like

you might appreciate this. hehe

1 Like

Yea, the workout you get from avoiding the pointy parts helps burn the calories.

1 Like

One of my cats likes to try and claw me when I stop petting him. Evasive maneuvers are necessary.

2 Likes

thats what dogs are for. :guide_dog:

I want a dog, but the three cats I have may take issue with that.

Here’s some advice

Get another cat

If anyone tells you dogs > cats they’re wrong because I disagree

2 Likes

Cats make way for dogs… or steal their giant pet beds.

Cats are pretty dope.

I actually own snakes. Four right now with more on the way. I’m picking up a new lizard (Argentine Tegu) in November.

1 Like

hubby is tarzan. all our critters end up obeying each other’s pecking order. its weird. the cat waits for the dog to enter the house first. the dog informs us when the cat needs to go outside. cat waits at water dish and insists on drinking out of the dog’s dish, even though he has his own. they have somehow learned each other’s language.

1 Like

My inside cat has always demanded the stray colony be fed.

1 Like

My cats might take issue with another cat as well. But I want a lot of kitties and doggos.

2 Likes

the neighbor’s cat came over to pick a fight with our cat…both male cats. this was a mistake as our cat and dog are apparently members of the same pack. all i saw was a blur of grey fur as it ran for safety from the dog who was all like…woohoo sports.

If you own a cat you can’t name it Attack and enjoy everyone’s severe discomfort as you yell “Attack! Attack!” at your dog at the park.

3 Likes

I watched wicked instead

1 Like

Void elves are blood elves, and they both are high elves. :smiling_imp: (controversial, yet simple fact)

you are correct but I feel like youre just looking for drama right now

Maybe it’s the imp emoji :man_shrugging: I get where both sides are coming from with this topic after going through the forums. IMO none of it matters, because at the end of the day Blizzard is going to have the final say in the matter. Undeniably, this will be a feud that goes on forever in WoW history, and that’s pretty amazing.

Could be where you said it was somehow controversial but also a fact.

1 Like