Why so much hate over high elf options

We do need more niceness in the world. (of Warcraft)

3 Likes

Jackie Chan has a version?

I never got into kpop, but I do have an entire youtube list dedicated to anime inspired jpop. That’s
kinda close ish
 Okay not really.

1 Like

Well, if we share elven hair colors it apparently becomes World of Peacecraft, so that’s the way forward!

Yep, in Cantonese. He went to an opera/theater school before becoming a martial arts actor.

Edit: I don’t know how to get the video to just play here. Sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6IYt2qMj1A

2 Likes

She’s literally been here, her first post was quite some time ago in this thread.

4 Likes

If we’re talking music now, I feel it is my duty to let you know im off to watch the music man

2 Likes

Not everyone thinks I’m nice on here but thank you and I try to be but I will never claim that I am 100% of the time because I’m not, you have made a good impression on me today though. :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I used to play the Euphonium (aka Baritone Horn) back in High School
I was the only one on my instrument, in the band program, on my instrument of choice, during my sophomore year. The Baritone Horns are also known as the “Cello of the Band”.

2 Likes

I’ve been lurking for a while tonight too.

1 Like

Hmm. It should just work. Maybe you need to be at a certain trust level? I’d assume you have it.

No one is nice all the time. We all react to things differently and it’s okay to be upset sometimes. It’s okay to be in a bad mode or to have negative opinions about things. We’re all people behind these keyboards.

1 Like

Yes! You need to be of Trust Level 3 or higher, to post clickable links/videos.

1 Like

I don’t know if that’s true. I don’t think I’m Trust level 3? Maybe.

Ah makes sense. I actually don’t post that much on here. Ebbs and flows and what not. I’ll post a lot for a few days and the disappear.

1 Like

lovely voice!

this isnt meant to be about anybody. i just like it lol

2 Likes

Halsey wears that outfit in, “You should be sad.”

Probably not a video to be linked to this forum though.

1 Like

I am nice all the time, aside from days that end in y.

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more dearie and in reply to one of your posts below even if you don’t post much I’m glad that you posted today because I was able to meet you and to chat with you and I really like you now so. :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I am a curmudgeonly, grumpy old man who eats live kittens and the dreams of innocence.

2 Likes