Why so much hate over high elf options

I thought this was actually true. Don’t the skinny KTs just use the forsaken skeletons? Maybe I was wrong in thinking that.

Aye, I’ve knocked a few people off cliffs with this and it never stops being funny.

OOOh, I bet a NB DK looks really cool. I do love Panda DK. There’s just something about it that makes me giggle. I do play the character’s backstory as less “standard Death Knight” and more like “dark Taoist sorcerer”

1 Like

Yeah I love the Chiss and the Kyrian, it’s kind of cool that we both think the same about that and them it’s why I wouldn’t mind if Kyrian became playable, just saying. :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

I think they do
We’d just have to call them super fresh corpses XD

1 Like

They also need better hair.

Maybe they can have a posture update like some orcs.

Honestly I never wanted a Death Knight until they added Allied Race Death Knights and I couldn’t resist having a Nightborne Death Knight, I love it so much especially in the Nightborne heritage armor, I do however keep hoping for more eye colors for all Death Knights like green, red and purple. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Pre raised forsaken?

1 Like

I keep thinking about a NB DK LOL I just need some work for the male model done first. And then it will be a contender for my fourth character which I have running ideas for my fourth already but that’s one I keep thinking about too.

I also would make my priest a NB in a heart beat because I like how NB shadow priests look and I can’t explain why I just think they look cool. But then I’d have the same issue I need the male model faces to get a little something.

2 Likes

I had a hard edgelord streak in high school and college. So I was pretty excited for DK and DHs. Besides, Necromancy is best magic school. I do think more eye colors would be good. More representation of undead magics.

Course, I could write an entire thesis on the different spheres of magic in WoW and their representation.

1 Like

Lol, mine is a female Nightborne Death Knight, actually all of my characters are females except for the nearly naked male Blood Elf Demon Hunter I mentioned yesterday but yes the Nightborne need work a lot of work and the males really need a lot more work they look terrible so I understand that 100%.

Well if you ever do write one you should totally tell me so I can read it because that sounds really cool, maybe Blizzard, Wowhead, etc. would publish it or post it for you even.

1 Like

Maybe. I am notoriously lazy though. Also, I don’t think Blizzard would care about what a nobody like me has to say. But I appreciate your kind words!!

1 Like

haha i had you pegged for classical music

2 Likes

Well if and when that time comes think I’ve got this because I’m sure you will dearie and I’ll be rooting for you. :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Actually now a days, my favorites are musicals and Disney songs. Though I really do love that video.

What about punk disney covers though?

1 Like

You really are nice. Maybe I will one of these days, just because you said I should. :heart:

1 Like

KPOP Stan checking in

2 Likes

I like the niceness going on in the thread.

3 Likes

I don’t hate it, but its not Donny Osmond or even Jackie Chan (seriously he has an amazing version.)

I’m really weird about covers. Especially punk covers.

You apparently just came in then. :stuck_out_tongue: