Why so much hate over high elf options

boy you arent kidding. and i cant get this stupid windows speech recognition to work consistently either.

It’s why I tell people I’m broke, stupid, and hung like a murloc.

Speaking of stalking, wanna talk about how you occasionally creep on women? A friend I have in the anti discord also told me how you came into their discord without saying a word and then proceeded to whisper some interesting things to a female in there :stuck_out_tongue: There are other incidents as well :smiley:

3 Likes

Wow that’s quite the combination, I’m not sure if I should be impressed or run for the hills. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

/wiggles eyebrows

i am smart. :innocent:

y i k e s

Don’t do this to random women on the internet it’s weird.

4 Likes

Just based on the current conversation and not as a dig at anyone

8 Likes

Of course you are Hyperspace

/pats head

Looks the other way and awkwardly shakes head no

I haven’t known this poster for very long but I find her nice and funny, she probably judges people based off character and has seemingly adjusted her posting tone with you. We all do that I think well some people overlook character to push an agenda but that is evident in this thread too as I’ve pointed it out and people can just plain see it.

2 Likes

I still love that episode, makes me really miss the days when The Simpsons were still good. :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

2 Likes

awww. i can prove it. hehe

Such a goblin move.

Awww, you are a sweetie for saying that Lan and thank you for that. :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

We are kinda wondering if he forced his gf to leave our discord as well after we let her know about his extracurriculars.

2 Likes

the fire is pretty representative of the thread right now though :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Annnnd he has a gf? Jeez

You got some interesting hobbies for someone claiming others are stalking you dude.

3 Likes

fire?

this.is.fire

how the heck…

That’s what she told us. Dunno what level, like if it’s long distance or not.

2 Likes

See here, I have come to grow and welcome the High Elf options. Oh, the irony, coming from someone such as myself, who was once Anti-High Elf!

2 Likes

I just read that as well and was thinking ugh that’s kind of disturbing given his personality.

2 Likes