Why so much hate over high elf options

is that going off post history?
Because i know there are lots more people who read the forums than post actively. No idea why but they do.

Why would there be though? Those aren’t things that over lap.

You’ve said that several times and never provided any posts so you should stop spreading false claims about people.

5 Likes

/shake heads

Elfist.

One of them admitted to talking about me in groups on discord. The other, who just showed up like usual, told me he was gonna forum stalk me.

2 Likes

Clearly he wants you to be following him dearie, you should be flattered that he wants you to stalk him because he stalks you. Haha.

Then, if that’s true, you should just not respond to them or put them on that ignore list thingy (Is that still a thing. I’ve been absent for a while).

I honestly think the amount of personal stake in this kind of debate is silly on both sides, but you shouldn’t be harassed and if you are, then there’s nothing wrong with not engaging with those individuals.

They’re on ignore.

The one who said he was going to do it is typing right now though, probably to me.

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. :stuck_out_tongue:

that happens every time.

I dont think hyperspace is stalking you
Edit: when I typed this only hyper was showing as typing

2 Likes

Despite what they say, we just made our discord to hang out in, really started more as a joke when they were getting really over the top on trying to blame us for getting people banned and threads shut. We figured if they thought that we were a shadowy cabal terrorizing the forums we should actually have a secret clubhouse.

Hell, we were worried that things might fall apart and people drift away when the skins for void elves were announced so we were thinking about how to transition to something else. And well, it hasn’t slowed down any.

Half the time he goes on about this it’s for stuff like how I’ve followed him into theads I was posting in before he showed up.

It’s me. He’s made this all up and like to rant about me while he has me ignored.

5 Likes

I’ve never claimed anything of the sort. But he’s also claiming an entire discord is out to stalk him which I have to say sounds a bit …

4 Likes

He stopped typing. It’s the one I call my stalker all the time.

Yes that is one of the reasons I didnt spend much time on the pro discord. at the end of the day, it was just something to do and there’s always other things to do

Which is really rich coming from someone who snuck into our discord with an invite sent to someone else so he could inappropriately bother one of our members.

5 Likes

Lol, don’t misunderstand me, I was implying he just wants you to stalk him because he stalks you because it seems he seems to think you and many others follow him and it’s like really.

3 Likes

Oh I know you weren’t saying anything bad, I just wanted to clear that up for I wanna posterity’s sake but idk if that fits.

3 Likes

Wow that post made the stalker effect skyrocket to the maximum, even I’m scared.

I’ve actually got Lann on ignore. He misinterpreted one of my posts at some point and now just randomly attacks me all the time.

Then there is you, shady girl, who saw me post about Void Elf hair colors on the delay thread and have been here being salty ever since.

Look back up at the thread title.

Pro-High-Elf players have such a bad attitude. Look at all these people throwing shade all day long.

what do you mean by high elf options? currently a void elf can have a customization almost identical to a blood elf
the void elves already have high elf customization
https://i.imgur.com/qd1PSSC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Bt9tua7.jpg

Maybe just maybe I wouldn’t have such an issue with you if you didn’t go spamming the same thing in every thread just to be annoying then crying about how you supposedly get followed or stalked by others when it’s actually you that’s the problem not other people.

5 Likes

currently viewing…