Why so much hate over high elf options

You dont answer anything I said.

That argument wasnt: Do High elves exist?

That argument was: Should high elves be playable?

Like you speak of liars, and you cant even come up with the correct argument which you are trying to say shows off said liars.

I mean itā€™s okay for people to be on one side of the fence? Just cause they donā€™t share your thoughts on the matter that doesnā€™t make them greedy or any less valid in their thought process. Thereā€™s still a way to just say ā€œok this is what I believe and want even though I disagree with you,ā€ without getting on someoneā€™s character.

6 Likes

No fair, howā€™s he supposed to feel good about himself if you try and make him stick to the actual argument and not the one he made up for us?

The irony is this is a reason some people donā€™t like HE people. Yā€™all have your fair share of sketchy people just as the Antiā€™s. And in hindsight, Iā€™ve actually heard some rumors about you, but Iā€™m not sure if theyā€™re just conspiracy theories or not.

1 Like

See, I hear this all the time from helfers but Iā€™ve yet to see any antis engage in anything more egregious than being a bit of a prat on the forums.

I blame the booze.

2 Likes

You canā€™t start a discussion on why I believed they were liars when it came to lore and turn it into: the subject of playable high elves.

And expect me to have known you switched the subject :rofl:.

Uh yeah, didnā€™t say that was the reason, Lanns opinion on high elves is a non issue, itā€™s his supporters history of being completely against their implementation that allows me to disregard his niceties of them.

I know better from them :man_shrugging:.

Yeah, some of us argue in lore, others choose to deny it and pretend they had anything but their own feelings as a ground to stand against player requests.

We are notorious drunks tbf.

1 Like

But no one is arguing lore. Lore is concrete.

What people were arguing was playabilityā€¦which is an opinion based argument.

Blood Elves are already playable. I want High Elves who never joined the Horde, and never partook of fel.

Fair enough, I just assume that there must be some reason, it is true that Iā€™ve only seen screenshots of people from the helf side being absolute terrible human beings, but I like to at least give the benefit of the doubt and believe there must be something the antiā€™s have done as well.

You were there, you know they were.

For trolling or because they believed it. It happened.

You believe that type of bad faith is owed respect?

Their opinion of their playability takes them as far as ā€œnah I donā€™t want thatā€, then it gets taken to lore court, where itā€™s downed by the game itself and even its implementation of other races to argue of their possibility.

If it stopped at ā€œtheir opinionā€, the high elf threads would not have been as numerous as they were.

Thatā€™s not how the benefit of doubt works.

Thatā€™s likeā€¦

The opposite of the benefit of the doubt. Thatā€™s assuming that because people were behaving poorly the victims of that behaviour deserved it somehow.

2 Likes

And theyā€™re high elves.

want all you want

BAD!

2 Likes

Antis loved coming into high elf AR threads and shouting that high elves were already playable on the horde despite them knowing the fans were asking for the specific group of elves that the game has continuously present to us as ā€œhigh elvesā€ and on the alliance, not blood elves.

Itā€™s just flame baiting :man_shrugging:, this is why some high elf fans view them with ire.

hmmmm, and what happened when we had our threads on why that wasnā€™t a good ideaā€¦

Same concept.

Your thread only popped up after high elf fans did.

It was just more flame baiting with skewed lore point of views. :man_shrugging:

Opinions are fine. Stating misinformation of lore of actual alliance high elves isnā€™t.

Exactly what we saw spewed about by you guys in our thread. Thanks

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Iā€™d assumed it was way worse than that, because some of the thingā€™s anti people have shown me in comparison is hilariously way worse. If this is truly all you got, then damn that pales in comparison to what some of your people have done.

Blood elves are blood elves.

When people talk about playable High Elves they specifically mean the light skinned blue eyed elves that fight for the Alliance.