Why so much hate over high elf options

How would they benefit, then wouldn’t be able to defend themselves when called out on their blatant hypocrisy.

Not that they’re great at it now. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Nah, they just wouldn’t reply to you. Which basically means that every single one of your posts just goes into the void of pointlessness because it’s clear to everyone that nobody cares about you.

1 Like

Give it a bit, someone might show up again to explain how his headcanon is reality and the devs are just deluded about what they put in the game.

3 Likes

Well we can’t forget about the High Magister of femur’s as well :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

He is actively seeking to halt what others can gain until he is satisfied, even when he’s already gained.

Yes. He has lost credibility.

But I mean continue to believe selfishness and lies can be defended. Says a lot about you and your ilk than anything else. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It actually means they wouldn’t be able to defend themselves when called out on their hypocrisy, because my posts don’t get deleted, everyone can see them exposing the lies.

But please go right ahead, I promise you if they didn’t want to defend themselves they would of done it long ago, it’s actually quite regular for Lann to be getting called out, most of the time I don’t even start it :rofl:

Void Elf customization that is in fact going to be added is head canon?

You know there was a blue post right?

You know that had nothing to do with what I was referencing right?

How is he halting? Does he have sway at Blizzard? Is he personally trying to stop helf customization from ever happening?

You’ve literally just gone out and said some one has lost credibility for a differing opinion.

Says a lot more about you than me.

2 Likes

My credibility is fine, if you or people who like your posts think less of me for being very clear no matter how many times you try to paraphrase me poorly on core races coming first, it is what it is, my credibility is still intact though, that’s a big LOL.

9 Likes

This.

This is why I ask for Kul Tiran hair textures and some Human hairstyles (or at least a tentacle toggle) to be shared with Void Elves.

That way we have some distinction like so:

https://i.imgur.com/lplFgc7.jpg

2 Likes

I agree with this idea, I think adding the human-ish hairstyles will do the race good. I also would like to see more void corruption options however.

4 Likes

Yeah, I feel like Goblins and Worgen suffered greatly because of their late rework.

1 Like

Was it that High Elves are alliance? Which is canon lore?

Or that the new void elf options being blood and high elves are also canon lore?

You know you’ve never actually had Lore support you right?

Campaigning against fellow players, yes.

Glad we’re not entirely terrible people there Bourbon. :call_me_hand:

Incorrect, blatantly lying about core races not receiving customization (they did), and using that as a way to rally against others asking for customization until you’re satisfied, is factually anti player.

You honestly believe your credibility is intact when you base your entire argument on lies and selfishness because your satisfaction hasn’t peaked yet?

I’m sure the antis will tell you so. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Like who? What?

Stop being cryptic and get to the point.

Nope, I’m referencing another participant, who much like you adds great humor to these threads through bull headed lack of self-awareness and yells about how he knows better than the devs.

For sure. I’d like to see that too… once the hair thing is addressed.

But one of my High Elf requests also translates into a void themed request too. A tentacle toggle for the hair like the Night Elf vines. That way every current, and any new, hairstyles on Void Elves can have tentacles… or not… as the player desires.

Right now we just have some styles with and some styles without… but what if we could have ALL styles with, and ALL styles without? Just that alone kinda adds a bunch of hair options.

Wait wait wait, have we really gotten to the point where people are calling others terrible people over elves in a video game. I just…I can’t even process how hilarious of an idea this is.

1 Like

Not to disagree, but both should be addressed at the same time. The race is VOID elves, and should be a priority to remain that part in their identity.

4 Likes

Yes, high elves is srs bsns

Well the hair tentacle toggle suggestion at the very least addresses both desires, wouldn’t you agree?

1 Like

I just can’t even comprehend how anyone can care about the most boring fantasy race in the game this much.

3 Likes