Why Remove Might of Stormwind from Era?

This is what SoD is for tho, this is the point of SoD; its for players who want to have changes.

Era is suppose to be as close to Vanilla as we can get, and IMO we should be pushing for more vanilla like state of play not less.

Because with something like AllianceRend you then get the QQ from the horde for Kings and Salv, and then the allies will be back with QQ for WF totem…

And that’s literally what they did in SoD, allies got WF and Rend buff, and Horde get kigns and Salv. We factually right now have the option to play that version of WoW where all these “Quality of Life” things are addressed…

Problem is, you do all that stuff that people ask for and the game has no longer any flavor, it becomes a bad game that people dont keep playing.

I am firmly opposed to changes, because changes only promote more future changes.

5 Likes

except there are multiple changes already in Era.

• pvp ranking (changes for easy of excess)
  • no pvp raid queing (changed for the average player)
  • reset clearing trash
  • dispelling WB
  • guild UI
  • undated talent tree from the one used in actual vanilla

if we’re counting beta

• dwarf mages (removed to keep the face/combo’s balanced)
  • bucklers

This isn’t a no changes game, there are changes for easy of excess and balance.

blizzard just needs to make another version of classic with no changes so people can have that museum they want so badly and let people migrate.

Old saying: Two wrongs don’t make a right.

We already have our playground, stop trying to bulldoze it. Go ask for what you want in your dumb seasonal game.

3 Likes

Replies to the thread aren’t a good metric since so many posts are actually just spam from 3 people.

There SHOULD be a community poll/discussion about MoS and whether we want it in era, mind you. Just, replies to a thread as a metric of community desire is simply not the way to do it.

this isnt helpful, i could argue the same thing about wanting a game not to adapt to the playerbase for yourself. We saw the changes pvp ranking made to the game

Bro people are not hurting for Gold if they’re worried about getting rend. The people getting rend are the sweaties that carry GDKPs and have 10s of thousands of gold.

i can think of at least two guild that dont allow GDKP’s because of how it effects the community, but requires Rend.

So if your going to argue don’t do so with someone whom has tried out for multiple raid teams on the cluster and has a basic understanding of a majority of the guilds standards.

edit: why is someone with no Naxx gear and no logs telling someone who raids Naxx weekly how Naxx works?

It’s very helpful. Why should I adapt to your changes when I’m already playing the game I like. You already have a game that offers changes.
You are the players that need to build your own nest, we’ve already built ours and don’t want you shoving us out of it.

3 Likes

“my toy get out”

yeah real mature

Insults are are telling. You have no argument. Thanks for the confirmation.
You have your toy, go play it.

my argument is simple, i dont want an endless ger treadmill. none of the other platforms offer that. I’m going to voice my opinion and you screaming at me to get out isn’t going to change that

Seasonal is there for you to shape with feedback. Tell them what you want instead of pushing players out of Era with a bunch of needless changes.
From what I’ve heard, SoD will get its own drop off after the season ends. The gear will not go past 60, just like Era. Tell them what you want!

3 Likes

changes have already happened, more changes will come

There’s a reason you had to build a community on a dead/abandoned server. and its showing

This not license for more changes, we’re trying to revert changes… I am fully in favor of going FULL Vanilla if possible… why on earth would I want to push toward SoD when we already have that?

4 Likes

It’s called being selfish.

2 Likes

because one change is, alot different from a complete overhaul

my toy get out… again, there a reason you had to build a community whenever the rest of us have had a solid one for over three years +

and it shows and you’ll go back to that soon enough with your attitude

I had a guild named Perfectly Imperfect but it was in a different language and in SOM. Oh just throwing that out there…

New dev team is terrible. They will get their karma soon enough. They think they can do whatever they want now because they are owned by Microsoft… but Microsoft has a history of simply shutting things down that are losing them money. They could close Blizzard down right now and it wouldn’t effect them in the slightest. Private servers do Classic better.

Edit. And your name reminds me of Corpsegrinder who they also removed from WoW.

You don’t have to like it and I would never ask or coerce anyone to do that.

I think you’re blowing things out of proportion but you can type whatever you want and you did so thanks for contributing I guess.

2 Likes

All toys are my toys…. <—— you.

im not the one telling people to leave

also how does a buff that you can click off effect you?

again i see why you got chased off the other servers and its only a matter of time