Why Remove Might of Stormwind from Era?

and making people play content they dont like to get a buff to min-max is?

when did i ever say that? despite having Naxx cleared for a few years at this point. it’s still a challenge to some of us.

The easier it is to min max, the more people do it, and the less rewarding it feels to everyone. It just becomes the standard play.

I just think it is maybe better for Era if not everyone is clearing naxx without issue.

It is pretty easy as is, I am not sure a nerf will help long term. Sure people will be hype for a few months, then maybe people will get burned out and never ever again find the enjoyment they did for the past few years on Era. Because the raid has become so trivial it isn’t even worth doing.

3 Likes

and yet that is what every game company has been doing, its almost like its what their playerbases want and what makes them money.

And we play Era because it was designed 20 years ago without those modern hype fuel design philosophies.

That is literally one of the many reasons why Era is good.

2 Likes

You’re right, Alliance does have strengths when it comes to raiding and PvE but what about the horde racials for PvP? Orcs resist 25% of stuns and undead can’t be feared or mind controlled. Trolls have berserking which is very strong for certain classes. Not to mention undead and trolls have way better shadow priest buffs/debuffs.

I’m gonna assume this is some sort of weird bait because of how stupid you sound. But just in case it isn’t; sample size matters.

i play era because its not an endless gear treadmill

i play era because the game is familiar

i play era because the community used to not have to tear each other down, telling them their playing the game wrong, and let people enjoy things, test things, and learn things.

So stop saying “we” as if there’s only one way to play this game. if i want to play a 20 year old game with no changes I’ll plug in the ps1 and pick an RPG. not an mmorpg which is going to change and evolve as it’s playerbase does. which for some reason half the playerbase doesn’t seem to understand.

go buy a server shard if you want no changes

I never said I want no changes, I said it is unclear whether rend for alliance would be good for Era long term.

It is clear you don’t enjoy going to the barrens to get your rend buff. I don’t disagree with you there. But I do think giving a massive nerf to raids may not be a great idea.

1 Like

“hey i know you’re hurting for gold because blizzard keeps shoveling everyone into the same shard. which has made farming between raids hard enough. now i want you to farm up another 200 gold just to buy my mind control so you can get this buff that only one faction gets because F balance”

Do you main moonkin in raids with that gear?

Yeah, remove Chronoboon.

The least we can do is nothing. But, removing Chronoboon, and reverting any and every change would be something, also.

We have what we have, and the community tolerates it. If I had to guess, I’d guess that enough people flat out unsubbed, quit, deleted character, accounts, etc. with these changes that they decided to revert them.

Apparently the Chronoboon didn’t have that same effect.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

why else would a druid be wearing a crystal spider robe after clearing naxx for 3 years

as i’ve said before i like playing the meme specs and trying new things to see what works

and this makes it harder to do

…Are you always this aggressive and hostile?

2 Likes

i am whenever i’ve had a dozen people telling me to go do something i don’t like or tell me how i should be enjoying myself despite my protests otherwise or putting words into my mouth or lie/extort data to push an agenda

[Guild Speed Rankings - Naxxramas Complete Raids | Warcraft Logs Vanilla](h ttps://vanilla.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/2006/#metric=speed)

2 of the top 5 clears are in fact Horde, and lets look. oh they all have Rend something the horde gets to save time getting every lockout

Allies are just flat ignoring how OP salv is again, most have no idea and take threat for granted.

3 Likes

When you raid both you know that Kings and Salv are stronger than Tremor, Windfury, and Cleanse.

But moreover, getting a bit disheartened with the absolute aggression and agenda pushing of I don’t see in these forums telling us how we all thought and acted, trying to gotchya us and gaslight. I was about to offer to do free MC caps to the druid and she decided to go for the throat instead.

3 Likes

cap me next rend yeah?

Not after your little stunt in orgrimmar :stuck_out_tongue: Had my buffs booned btw <3

i know, i can see with the addon that gives me passive aoe detect magic.

todger will be in org if you ever change ur mind