Why people dont play healers

Im in the situation (dps) where if i go 4-2 win around 14-20 points and if i go 2-4 lose 45-50 points.

Its frustating.

1 Like

now imagine going 5-1 for 5 times in a row and then win 4-2 for 2 more times in a row… total 7 wins in a row… as a healer and getting 0 rating (check the tweet from above).
and next thing you go 2-4 and lose 50 points. :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: that’s the current game healers play

1 Like

In order to prevent RSS ratings from greatly exceeding old 3s ratings, it seems like Blizzard has attached a strong rubber band to RSS ratings so they’re pulled back to 1500 as much as possible.

that sounds rough tbh

wanna leave it here as well as another reason no one wants to play a healer when DPS is so much more fun.

This isn’t really a healer specific problem, they changed how much mmr you gain (and lose) for win streaks compared to season1, It is actually very hard to climb after a certain point currently.

They seem to want to curb the massive inflation of season1, at least early on.

yeah i know but its more aids for any healer since your “default healer” mmr is 100 lower compared to dpsers just because why not…sadistic experience to heal, lower mmr, zug zug, dampening, tons of microCC