https://youtu.be/xSuQI3BoA18?t=190

https://youtu.be/LQLtQSTWDe4?t=595

Enjoy

1 Like

So just rogue?

2 Likes

Just in time for tuesday tuning

1 Like

There is actually nothing you can do on windwalker to survive a sub rogue atm, pre-defensives from yourself aren’t enough to save you, you die in a duel if you trinket anything. It is fully on your team to carry you through a game vs a sub rogue atm.

It is so one sided it’s disgusting.

I hate rogues.

5 Likes

Welcome to the club

2 Likes

Played against a rogue doing this. If I didn’t trinket his opener (as a healer), he would just kill me.

its like shadowlands all over again for rogues, very very bad design…

3 Likes

Stop whining, a fear or disarm or stun in their go stops this like any other class.

Bad players whining because rogue can kill things again, and rather than push a cc it’s easier to politic for free wins.

1 Like

axe toss is the only one of these ability types that is usable by a stunned player though

I was talking about the other two people on the team, firstly. Second there are numerous abilities that are defensives that can be used in a stun and as you point out pet cc which isn’t limited to warlocks.

If my 1500 a$$ can line up fear with every single rogue go, pre phase shift fade to run into a bomb to save a partner with a stun/ fear then I see no reason why others can’t do the same things. Everyone has something to stop a rogue go at this point. Make a W/A for flag. You’re welcome.

1 Like

i think that’s just disingenuous here. the complaint, i think obviously, is “sub rogue can uncounterably kill me unless my teammates bail me out”, which is something you canNOT say about

can we just gut sub so it can’t do damage? it’s somehow always sub that can global people through wall while also CCing the entire team for half an hour.

4 Likes

You can say that about literally any other class. Watch what happens to anyone who has a boomy/lock/ehn/ele/fmage/feral/mm/bm/survival hunter etc tee up uncontested.

People who tunnel should be and stay low rated till they l2p. Full stop.

The irony of this coming from Bash/root/disorient/beam/clone top dmg from instant casts (boomy) or close to (feral) is unreal.

Y’all trash. Keep getting outplayed.

1 Like

no you can’t. no other spec in the game can attack multiple stun drs in a row with 100-0 damage while also doing the stunning.

1 Like

Sorry but every class that can does triple dr cc. Bad players being bad and making bad arguments.

DK, War or Ret can do the same on different Dr’s, so you’re whining about a 6s stun when any of the classes I just listed can keep someone out of a game for 15s at least. Not to mention lock/mage/druid with spam fear/poly/clone, roots, stuns, teleports etc.

Trash arguments my guy.

i don’t think you understood what i said. if you want to ask a clarifying question, i could try to help you with that

5 Likes

I understand fully, it’s a bad argument from bad player that would rather ignore 99% of the games mechanics to justify a bad position on a topic b/c you can’t or won’t l2p. Your rating means nothing to me b/c I’m looking at the logic of your posts which is actually in the negative.

Make a WA for Flag, enjoy stopping every hard go from the rogue from now till that build gets replaced. Co ordinate a stop with your team. You’re welcome.

don’t feed the male belf troll who’s trash talking people’s rating while being 1400 after 100 games with a sub-50% win rate.

4 Likes

Like I said my guy, I can deal with sub rogues. LOL your needing to lie about my games played and rating pretty much sums up why you all are bad. You need to lie to yourself and others to justify not being able to deal with things that are actually true.

BTW lie #2 I never trash talked anyone’s rating, I said people that can’t do basic game mechanics should be low rated and stay there. L2 read. Or l2 honesty.

92 games played
41 games won
45% win rate

you’re right, I totally lied to obfuscate your skill. there, much more respectable. continue defending sub rogue 1-shots by telling people to l2p from your high peak.

1 Like