Why people dont play healers

PvP should be designed and cater to healers. Right now it’s not and nowhere near close. I don’t like these fast paced PvE fest games where I’m frantically spamming heals

1 Like

Wow wants desperately to transition to esports and that’s just not what people want……super fast paced Zerg fests are going to continue to be hard for casual players and new players to engage in as a healer. There are outliers but over all it’s not good for the game. Still it is a fun change of pace sometimes to heal.

Not me. I’m completely out of the loop tunnel visioning my bars spamming heals until I run oom. Those cc changes they made were horrible, baseline Precog should’ve been healer only I dunno why they gave that to DPS. So many bad decisions

Idk just q

It is what it is

RSS is a great idea but until they make it better for healers everyone will suffer.

there’s always going to be long queues just because healing isn’t nearly as popular as dps.

what they need to do is allow duplicate specs in shuffle. idk why it’s so important to prevent them since regular 2’s and 3’s have always had mirror matches. in fact this is the very first thing they should have tried when they needed a solution for long queues.

Probably because having a 3-4x stack of whatever’s broken is stupid.

1 Like

And it’s even longer because healing in RSS is more stressful, less fun, and less rewarding than playing as DPS.

Think he’s referencing healers though. Healers mirroring makes a fair amount of sense. Bit weird to pick the top of the line healer and not have to face others of that spec.

It happens a lot more to DPS because often there’s just one healer that can’t keep up. DPS also have way longer queue times. Healers (Casters with training wheels) should stop trying to act like they have it so hard.

Maybe you should roll one so you can get some achieves and see how much those training wheels really help.

Maybe you should roll an actual caster, you know?

Have a friend that’s still queueing for some reason, 3 3-3 matches today from 0-6 healers including the ones that grief and just start afk because they would never press CDs in their first games and lose and get mad.

Ah yes, the immeasurable skill of rolling a destro lock or boomie and nuking people when it’s a caster favored meta, truly the pinnacle of skill.

There’s a reason melee players basically stick to melee, healers stick to playing healer, cause casters too hard.

Or because they stick with what they’re familiar / best at, because playing melee is different from playing heals, and playing caster is different from being melee. It’s clearly too hard for you to play, so maybe you should try something easier like healer then.

2 Likes

Lol. Caster is the easiest thing to play. At least as a melee you have to try and get close before smashing head against the keyboard, casters can do it 40 yards away. Baseline Precog needs to go and most casters need nerfs

1 Like

You have to work twice possibly even 3 times as hard as dps for LESS rating gain

3 Likes

Not really a case of ‘stick with what they’re familiar’ but best at? sure, as I said Caster is often too hard for many.

Not sure what you mean, my rating was higher than yours - in fact the only DPS specs you played was melee and hunter. Really proving a point, here.

No, Debby. There’s a reason why you’ve only pvp’d as healer.

Just different play styles, so familiarity goes a long ways.

I was a shadow priest in another life, though admittedly I didn’t do arena as shadow. I have zero desire to wait in hour long queues though, and I trust very few other healers, otherwise I’d consider giving dps a try.

1 Like

Same. That is the one area I’ll agree with most DPS on

1 Like