Why people are getting mad about warlock restriction being lifted?

Your faith that they’re willing to make druid forms for each and every race is endearing.

I think its pretty reasonable actually. Ever since Legion we have seen unique forms for new druid races. (Moose travel form)

I have zero faith of that.

But new races would be last in line, regardless.

As someone that has a lot of Warlock characters way different because I’ll be able to play the race and class combinations as I want and when I want, if it’s not your cup of tea that’s your choice but it’s mine and others and we are entitled to be excited.

2 Likes

again, they DID NOT drink blood, they were INFUSED with fel

Because we understand how homogenization damages games. Especially RPGs and MMOs.

We don’t want to see our game world diluted into meaninglessness.

11 Likes

idk what they’ll do for druids, but i can almost guarantee you they’ll be dead last in line. paladin seems like the next bet, and i do think they’ll ‘light-ify’ some racial mounts for it.

1 Like

Yes they should add tauren warlocks. They should NOT add mag’har and lightforged

4 Likes

They were infused with the fel after drinking Manaroth’s Blood, and Manaroth, is a demon.

1 Like

i hope you’re never a game dev

1 Like

Semantical arguments are boring.

Orcs were infused by drinking demon blood.

Blood elves were infused by channeling through fel crystals to feed their magic addiction when the sunwell was gone.

Eredar were directly infused by sargeras.

Some warlocks may dabble in odd rituals thst would mutate them, like kanrethad, but broadly, they would not turn instantly green unless they exposed themselves to a stupid amount of fel without precaution.

3 Likes

Class restrictions are silly at this point in time and not just in WoW so yes they should add Lightforged Draenei Warlocks and Mag’har Orc Warlocks because people should be able to play any race and class that they want to if it can be available for playing, people like you that wanna gatekeep stuff are cringe.

How did that guy even have enough blood for the entire orc race to drink? Something tells me mannaroth isnt some small microbloodery and had it manufactured en masse from lesser demons!

2 Likes

Same to you, “Fartfury”. :roll_eyes:

Wouldn’t enjoy your everybody-has-everything “game” in the slightest. :joy:

5 Likes

:+1: good 1

1 Like

mostly because people wanna have a lore reasoning for these sudden warlocks, the hate is mostly on the light forged draenei an the draenor orcs barely been here long enough.
Also it doesnt help that those who want to break the class restrictions just go around mocking said people who just ask why.

an before someone said, thats not true, theres multiple threads of this of having people doing said things.

=/

he didn’t.
they just gave the drinks to the orcish leaders an higher ranks. the fel green came later when orcs practicing fel magic proceeded too constantly cast spells that had fel energies in it.

most likely more so then everybody does now.

4 Likes

Can you imagine how bad most of these so called lore warriors would be as devs and people say Ion is bad, he’d be like a dream come true if we had to deal with any of them.

1 Like

Given how often corruption pops up as a theme in this franchise, some draenei choosing to putz around with demons while telling themselves “…but it totally won’t happen to me!” sounds very on-brand.

2 Likes

If I recall correctly, he was huge. How big, I remember he was a boss in WoD.

1 Like

If you adamantly die on a hill over “lore” that isn’t actually supported, you deserve mockery.

2 Likes