Why people are getting mad about warlock restriction being lifted?

Our?
Anyway, Blood Elves are High Elves.
High Elves are humans.

Quite a lot, also out in the fields helping the Alliance. THey are also in Icecrown and at the tournament grounds.

good point

The Kirin’tor might be, you are absolutely right about that.

Ok, it’s more than obvious that you are just trolling now. This conversation is done.

Lol

No, I just don’t think of the ‘High Elves’ as they are shown in game as High Elves. They are practically humans.

Whereas Blood Elves encompasses everything that made the High Elves the High Elves that I loved back in the day.

Sure pal. I think I should just auto-mute all Helfers on sight from now on. Nothing good comes from the conversations.

Why would I bea Helfer now?
I don’t call for “High Elves”

You seem confused.

I think my stance is quite clear.

Well lucky it’s an MMORPG then.

angery is wow player rested state

They did so.

This is another place where there was a race, High Elves, in the game which hadn’t really been represented on player characters. Blood Elves were the closest, but had felt green eyes. It was an opportunity where we had a number of elven races, and we could tie it back to their roots, letting players choose where they want to align and what fantasy to play out. We did have a lot of discussion about it, ultimately we might do more in the future, but for now we’re providing the option to have a few High Elf customizations available.

This was from an interview with Ely Cannon.

High Elves evolved from Highborne. Highbourne evolved from Night Elves. Night Elves evolved from Dark Trolls

2 Likes

Darned blizzard.

Luckily though, I also hold the philosophy that player characters are not representatives of the overall race they chose for their character.

Blizzard tells their story through their NPCs, so point still stands.

Guy is incapable of just taking the L for some reason.

2 Likes

There is no L to be taken, but I do admit that blizzard said they provided High Elf customization.

I have otherwise yet to be proven wrong.

Instead I am being intentionally misunderstood and strawmanned.

This encapsulates how silly it is perfectly.

2 Likes

Reminder that we worked with a lightforged demon in Legion. With the customizations coming I can only hope we’ll get the option to have lightforged demons.

1 Like

blood elves don’t have “redder” skin tones

if you’re referring to felblood elves then that would felblood elves

It’s redder than night elves skin tone :woman_shrugging:

What a weird take. Considering Blood Elves / High Elves have human skin tones so yeah human skin tones aren’t that of night elves.

You weren’t correct here anyways lol

And are conflating weird bits about Felblood Elves w weird head canon about Blood / High Elves

1 Like

I’m not sure what your point is. Did you read the rest of my replies?