Why people are getting mad about warlock restriction being lifted?

It is fake rage!

Then why have we not seen all the varities of skin tones on High Elves, despite sharing the exact same models and options?

Yes, I agree… it is available, but not used for High Elves, that is the point.

The fact that felblood elves have a variety of colours, including a much darker skin option due to them drinking demon blood (vast amounts of fel) and the Blood Elves on average was exposed to fel albeit on a lower scale but continueally, it stands t o reason that skin tones darker than normal High Elves could be seen.

Which is the case as far as the game goes.

And I did not.
People are absolutely lost in what the hell it is I am writing, appearantly.

I talked about the felblood elves when speaking of drinking demon blood.

People should stop jumping into the middle of a discussion like that.

For Pete’s sake.

I was using the felblood elves as a case example of skin darkening depending on fel exposure, and I used that as a reasoning for the average Blood Elves having darker skin tones as a result of continueal fel exposure. No, it is not to the same extend as the felblood elves, because the fel exposure is not the same, but it is fel exposure regardless.

I was also talking about the effects of fel upon different races, orcs and blood elves herein, when talking about felblood elves.

I just think people get incredibly confused because I was explaining that it is clear that different things happen to different races when it comes to fel exposure.

I hope I do not have to write this in a way that children would understand, the expected average age of WoW players are 30+ afterall.

You have. They literally got our skin tones plus the newer darker skin tones every race has gotten.

Only for felblood. Belves were only passively exposed. And it did not affect skintones. Blizz has talked about this before.

Void Elves are former Blood Elves.

:woman_facepalming:

Nah.

Yes they have. They talked about it during Legion when they gave us gold eyes.

Never mentioned they were not.

They talked about golden eyes, as far as I am aware.

Then I haven’t.

Also, I am not talking about the darkest shade of tones Blood Elves have “recently” gotten access to.

I was referring to the original skin tones that was available when TBC was released.

They talked specifically about how our eyes were the only ones affected by fel and that Orcs had their skin changed because they drank the blood of Mannoroth.

Velves got all the skintones we have. Not any imaginary ones you’ve made up.

Quite sure that was not in the interview about the golden eyes.

Velves are former Blood Elves.

• Green, denoting fel corruption. When the Sunwell was destroyed, the blood elf magisters rebuilt Silvermoon using demonic energies; living in proximity to this gave many blood elves fel-green eyes.[45] The corruption will fade eventually, but the process takes time.[31]

Why do blood elves still have green eyes?
Corruption from fel energies takes a long time to wear off. It’s why most orcs are still green even though Mannoroth is dead.

Never contested that.

Do I need to underline and bold eyes?

Yup, that was what it was called.

Ask Cdev, ancient Q&A by now.

Then why do you keep bringing it up in relation to High Elves vs Blood Elf skin tones?
High Elves are always shown with the much paler skin tones that is available to them because they share the same things with Blood Elves, but never the darker ones (From TBC to Legion era). I can not remember when the most recent ones were introduced, I think it was in BFA or something.

Because Blizz said that they gave those skintones of ours to Velves for the option to RP as High Elves.

We didn’t have darker ones. This Belf has existed long before this imaginary change you claim took place.

No, they threw their hands up in the air and just released the customization options. They didn’t say anything.

Yes, Blood Elves did have darker options. As I stated, it wasn’t much darker than the rest, but certainly darker than the three paler options that we always see on what represents the High Elves.

I thought blood elves height and “redder” skin tone was another side affect to their addiction.

And the more fel they consumed, the redder they got, which is why the ones we see in the Sunewell raid are all jacked up.

They absolutely did. They confirmed it was so people could customize their characters as they wanted and confirmed it was for High Elf looks.

I have literally been here playing this race. You are making things up.

Those are Felblood and fed off of fel. Player character Belves did not. Didn’t have the skin change. Which I think that poster is confusing us with.

As far as I am aware, they did not.

Yes, and I can claim I have been a long fan of High Elves overall for the longest time.

Not at all, I am making clear distinctions and have made clear distinction throughout this post.

Everyone else arguing with me have been confused though.

Then you did not pay attention to any of the articles surrounding the new customizations.

Emet is that you?

Lol, yes, everyone is wrong but you, even when we have proof. Such arrogance.

Or you did not.

Luckily not.

No, I am telling you I have made clear distinctions throughout this thread overall. The biggest mistake I made, was suggesting that Felblood elves only got darker skin. When the fact is, that they get a variety of different colours, ranging from blueish to dark brownish.

Well, they had to have skin change, right? All elves came from the same place, didn’t they?

I thought their rosy skin and shrunken heights came from their lost connection to the well and their new addiction.

I’m curious and I want to know if I’m remembering things correctly.

I absolutely did.

Seems suspicious.