Why people are getting mad about warlock restriction being lifted?

Please don’t insult yourself so much. Just start hitting the gym. I promise that you’ll get better with time if you’re consistent and take care of your health more.

They drank the blood of demons so it turned green from fel concentration. So far none of the other races have drank so much fel they turn green.

But don’t worry, I’m sure there’s an RP’er out there who likes like Hulk.

Every player character has the potential to dethrone god, but for some reason being a certain class as a certain race is more difficult than that.

1 Like

This is ur insult? some kindergarten sht, thanks for proving my point.

“I KnOw YoU ARe BuT WhAt Am I”

1 Like

Ah, he’s broken. Shame.

When you get better, go unlock the Lightforged and pay attention to the Lightforging process.

What are you even trying to say, did you hurt your head or something are you drunk?. And why are you replying so fast do you sit on the forums all day?, you just keep proving my point.

Can’t wait for mor race &class combos so you can come back with more salty tears.

It’s okay. You’re a very angry inidividual. It’s my hope that you’ll seek treatment.

You got upset I said you were fat lol.

I must’ve been correct.

You play world of Warcraft and play nothing but Elves, stay in ur place. You really do sit on the forums all day xD.

No need for the insults. I’ve never been fat and consistently hit the gym multiple times every week.

I believe that you can achieve a healthy lifestyle too. The first step is the hardest, but the true test is about being consistent and watching your diet

Apply yourself to be better. No one else can do it for you.

I know a gym bro when I see one & you are not it.

i think we can all agree that the lf draenei warlock thing is weird, even if youre not for lore but at the end of the day blizzard doesnt care and the gameplay is way more important than the butchered lore. things have been retconned, switched up, changed on the fly and ion saying this and that on interviews and we know he doesnt know jack abt the lore so who can honestly keep up anymore? ppl just need to get over it, its a game lol.

Good, so you now just need to step inside.

You must be like my own personal stalker.
Kinda weird think I might press charges.

This went from u being butthurt over lore cuz you’re fat and weird irl to you being some fitness guru. Stop lying to urself buddy, hit the weights you wanna be Cbum.

I’m excited for Dreanei warlocks. Been wanting them since BC lol

3 Likes

You could just not reply and use the ignore feature after your insults towards me.

When I see a small number of characters starting threads about nothing topics and bumping them to make it appear they represent player opinion, I see it as a PR effort to make the forums appear busy.

For what I’m having fun, you’re the one mad about your precious lore that doesn’t exist. Blizzard doesn’t care about it , move on you’re literally a void elf with blue eyes you don’t care about lore my guy.

Exactly, that is why I do not understand the few loud voices we have whining like children. We knew it would happen at some point.

And indeed.
I was a huge lore nerd myself back in the day, but blizzard have repeatedly destroyed the lore, piece by piece in the last couple of years. Class restriction being lifted is the absolute smallest offense they can do at this point.

If blizzard had been consistent with their lore decisions throughout the many years, in regards to what races we could play, the customization options that was given, etc, then I may have joined in on the crying. But blizzard have made these minor offenses repeatedly, time and time again, and some of them in favor of those who are currently crying about the warlock restriction being lifted.

It is ridicolous.

TL:DR; I would agree that the warlock restriction should remain in place, but blizzard have already retconned their lore to the point of total inconsistency - so it does not matter, and is too hard to follow regardless, may as well not care.

I’m never mad. It’s just a forum, you know.

That’s why I don’t even read your post outside the first sentence.