Why not limit premades to 5 man groups?

The only people who defend potion-chugging in BGs are people who potion chug in BGs.

Everyone, and I mean quite literally everyone - in the r12+ brackets in both new system/old system would chain flame you to smithereens over blowing consumes in AV.

There’s an entire hall-of-shame in the classic era pvp discord for people who do so.

There’s no “appropriate skilled moment” to become immune to snares/CC, or physical damage in a 1v1. Chuggers are sad, and the entire community makes fun of you for needing to chug chug zug zug 1v1.

Disable potions in BGs. Your debit card with the auction house should not equal power in BGs.

Classic era players are generally bad at pvp.

Don’t believe me? Log in over there and q up.

You’re just mad because you don’t want to invest in consumables.

All of the classic BG tournament were using consumables and engineering.

That’s what this game is.

Nobody cares if you don’t like it and “make stuff up” about people who do

A fap costs 20 silver. It’s hardly a “swipe” problem

Rofl ok so first and for most, nobody talking about AV.
Second, getting rank 12-14 in itself does not make anyone “skilled” and if you think so this conversation is over.
Third, in a game of WSG and AB there are absolutely appropriate moments to become immune to scares/CC especially if you are a FC, healer or flag spinner

1 Like

He’s just another zero impact who forgets you can purge fap

Just another reason to not cater bg changes to people who hate pvp to begin with

1 Like

I have 8 gladiator mounts, 4 The Elites from S1 DF, HWL in classic OG, 2x HWL in classic re-launch, and Grand Marshal currently.

Classic PvP’ers are by-large much more talented than solo-shuffle-1600-baddies.

If you chug chug in pvp you’re bad. It’s widely known. Sorry you’re a chugger, hope you figure out how to play without it. Hope they gut it in BG’s, because it’s terrible. There’s a reason you can’t chug chug RMT-to-win swipe-style your way to Glad and ended up here. You need the crutch in small-scale to tip the fight to yourself because you aren’t good enough to win without it.

“omgz purge fap” - horde welfare chugger detected :frowning_face:

Solves nothing, you’ll just get 4 healers and a FC. You’ll still get stomped.

There is no way to make a solo queue work, Destiny 2 tried this and you know what the solo queue times are? Nonexistent. The game simply don’t pop because solo queue doesn’t work.

There is no way to make solo queue options work in battlegrounds without increasing queue times to untenable levels. Just look at solo shuffle in retail. Imagine that but for every single BG you ever queue up for.

The vast majority of people simply say forget this and go to the insta-pop normal queue, the people who stick it out aren’t enough of a population to get games started. Its a waste of time and dev effort to try to implement it.

You’re terrible at the game.

Even the rank 1 players I play with in BGs say they don’t matter anymore.

You’re bad at the game. I promise.

You can purge fap. It’s incredible a self proclaimed gladiator is complaining about it

Because consumables, RMT based chugging, and bad players shouldn’t be allowed to crutch their debit card to win/stall out 1v1’s.

If you chug, you don’t deserve to play in the same BG’s as everyone else. You wanna chug in ashenvale? Go ahead, but it’s sad and everyone laughs at you in BG’s.

Disable premades. Disable chuggers. Let PvP flourish in an environment where RMT can’t influence.

You actively choose to not use the tools Blizzard has made available to you based on your own personal made-up imaginary rules.

That’s on you, no one else.

Who is your character.

Tell me your main-server and then I will ask the rank 1 players who played on my team and who I play with now if you are any good

Do not bother responding to me without proof. I will verify

Who are you? Besides a level 53 dwarf priest.

Lazarak is my main

You can search my post history if you want. This toon is a result from posting on my phone

A good FC and hunter is enough to give you a migraine.

1 Like

Ignore the troll, She is just here to annoy people and be as contradictory as possible.
What an edgelord HARDCORE WOW GOD!.. /snicker

I agree you should not be able to queue with more than 5.

1 Like

How has your sod experience been so far btw overall

Ya I’ve suspected that guy of lying about his pvp exploits as well. He made a comment the other day about how only druids and warriors need defenses in WSG and other don’t because they’re the only one who “should be taking damage”. And I just really couldn’t take anything he said seriously after that. Nobody who does actual pvp believes something like that. That’s like a pve’ers idea of how pvp is.

You asked me to prove that i played wsg and i sent you proof then you deleted the comment.

You are now still upset that i showed you your mathematics regarding the helm does not matter. it will matter if we can stack mitigation to 20%+

The crit itself does not matter at all. reducing crit chance is nice but the only factor that matters the most is flat mitigation. and you can play without 5% miti no problem. but 20+ no, it will be required

That is why druids and warriors (in a premade minmax scenario) are the only characters we have using the helm.

i am not sure why that upsets you so much. You dont even use it yourself because it does not matter.

Yes, more proof that this guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about. “Mathematics don’t matter in a game where every attack is calculated with mathematics”…genius.

You can play without 5% mitigation

You will be extremely handicapped if we can play with 20%+

Thats the facts. You understand this yourself and are just commenting out of sheer disdain.

And you cant apply flat mathematics in a vacuum as a pvp scenario is ever changing unlike mathematics on a raid boss

You can play without a helm whatsoever, what’s your point?