Why not limit premades to 5 man groups?

my point is that you agree with me. But for some reason a day later you are still commenting about it

Do you or do you not agree the helm isnt required right now and isnt a big deal?

If the helm was 20% flat mitigation would it or would it not be required?

Anyways, for anybody who wanted to see how dumb that guy is, there you go.

this is true

2 Likes

You proved my entire point for me in the other thread.

That wearing the helm or not wearing it doesnt matter.

We both agree

but if we can wear multiple pieces and reach 20+ mitigation it will be required.

Everyone reading that will understand. But Im the dumb one?

Youre just mad and dont like me. The facts remain the same

That didn’t prove anything. I am wearing the BFD helm. It’s better. And just because it is better doesn’t mean the WSG one is useless. That’s another dumb argument from you.

Personally I am fine with full premade groups. Half the time in WSG I solo queue, the other half I join a premade.

Even though it isn’t fun getting stomped by a full premade, the games are at least fast. I have been in multiple pug v pug matchups that last longer than a half hour. I left one that was at 55 minutes and one side had only one score.

With no time limit, the premades, at times, feel like a God-send…or at least a mercy.

the second quote is the proof. You said it without even me needing to comment further.

If that helm BY ITSELF gave 20% damage mitigation, would you still wear the bfd helm in pvp?

WSG helm is probably 2nd best. Better than goggles.

Ya and if it gave 100% damage reduction it would be awesome too. What is your point?

that 5% doesnt really matter.

We both agree.

This is why i am so confused that you are still talking about the subject at all unless you are replying out of sheer disdain of me.

And if its the latter, thats fine. You dont have to like me

I don’t agree with you that 5% doesn’t matter, especially on a single piece. You’re stupid if you think that.

I never said it was completely worthless.

I just said it doesnt really matter.

If you have tyhe bfd helm and set bonus there is no reason to wear it unless youre the FC or something

And i’m saying 5% on a single piece does matter. Just like wearing a resiliance piece that “only” gives you like 1% in era also matters.

And just like in era, you can probably find items which are better. And that doesn’t mean the PVP item is bad. That just means there is another better item.

And in the case of a mail helm, the only better item you’re getting comes from a raid.

5% is not worthless. But again, 5% is not so drastic that you should consider equipping it perma.

What if they put another helm in for AB that is also 5% mitigation. Unless they put some stats on it or it can be a set bonus, people are still gonna use raging berserkers/SM helms etc.

This wsg helm has me excited because I am hoping they put these effects on the rank gear itself. Because if you can stack mitigation it will be required to do so

But at the end of the day, a mathematical calculation is made with the gear that you’re wearing, and that determines how tanky your character is going to be.

What if this? what if that? what if grandma had wheels for legs?

Again i do not know why you are still harassing me 2 days in a row over a helm that we both agree with the same points on.

I am literally so confused why you are still going.

I’m still not over the “nobody but druids and warriors should be taking damage in pvp” comment.