Why not limit premades to 5 man groups?

I got into a game with a 10 man premade, they were up 2-0, and held the flag for 45 minutes, and there is nothing that could be done in that group. This is why it needs a time limit and why Blizzard implemented one later on.

I don’t care about a stacking debuff making the FC weaker, the time limit and giving the leading team or last to cap team on a tie the victory is good enough for me. Classic is definitely my preferred version of WoW, but some QOL changes just make the game better without feeling out of place like Retail.

This is penalizing 10 man groups. I think it’s garbarge.

Disallow solos, since they ruin the game anyway. Only allow full team premades.

You kill the game over night by forcing 10 stacks.
Majority of the people want solo and have always wanted solo.

I’ve always wanted RBGs in seasonal

Why they have not done this yet is beyond understanding

1 Like

Then leave things how they are. It’s totally fine, and people have agency.

Retail has separate BGs for this.

Why bring up retail when you’re playing SOD which has like 100 talents from retail?
It’s not an argument anymore.

I understand that completely. My years playing WoW I have both been apart of and a victim of this. But I will say the typical Blizz response since 04. PvP solution for PvP problem. Worse case scenario you afk out and dont bg for a couple mins.

On the flip side you get some incredible come backs when time exceeds 25 mins

Is that why there’s 150 games going on all day everyday?

Wouldn’t this be contradictory to your claim of killing it?

Everyone is already honot capped and many people are revered from ashenvale

I’m not seeing any “killing” going on. Just a ton of wsg streams

Because exactly what you are asking for is available right now. It’s not what I want to play, so I’m not playing it.

You’re the one asking for that change!

People premade because it’s easier to farm honor and pugs. Not because it’s the better system. I concede a minority do it for the challenge but most do it for the rep/honor and to make the grind super easy.

Disagree, this benefits both groups of players and Blizzard should do what’s best for the majority. Every time they allow the vocal minority to influence decisions, the game turns to crap.

I’m asking for solo queue in this version of classic, correct.
It would improve the experience for most players.

Right. So if people are in LFG at all hours of the day including graveyard hours to join premades to make the grind easier, then how are solo quers asking to be separated from the rest of the pvp world any different?

Keep in mind Blizzard did implement 5 man cap groups in 2019 for Classic. This isn’t a new idea.

That’s the minority though. The majority of the system relies on pugs existing to farm. There are more pugs then premades and this will always be the case. The reason premades exist is not for the challenge.

That was tbc not classic and it failed miserably

Proof?

Bud this is the way the game is.

There are solutions to the issue but you don’t want to do it. That’s not my problem, that is yours.

The game is 20 years old. Adapt to it

“There are more pugs than premades”

So then how is “every game a premade” then?

You’re talking to me as if I didnt grind to rank 14 and multiple rank 11s in classic when it came out. The system sucked then and sucks now. Pug stomping is what a majority of every premade wants to maximize hph.

This is SOD this isn’t a classic classic. There is room for changes and solo queue should be one of them.

But you said majority of games are pugs.

How are you “fighting nothing but premades” if this is the case

1 Like

I never said that once.