Why not limit premades to 5 man groups?

Id like to see rated bgs added to SoD

Why are you so afraid of queing into a 2 man?

Why are you so afraid of queueing alone?

Because I play with my friends.

Why donā€™t you ask for RBGs so the premade go there?

100% agreed, and limit WSG to 25 minutes.

This is the wow forums.
Solo queue would be a fairly substantial benefit to the game. Premades and twink players ruin the experience and always have.

Premade vs premade or group vs group is a perfect solution.

1 Like

The best games go longer than 25 minutes

Absolutely not, keep it unlimited. No stacking debuff either

2 Likes

You get it

Imagine playing SOD and wanting no changes.

You arenā€™t playing for the experience.

Youā€™re playing for rep and rank only

Ban solos. Make BGs only premade. This is an MMORPG, and it should encourage group gameplay.

People here arguing for LFR.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Requesting fairness isnā€™t wanting to play the game?
Do you even think before you type?

Nice bait.

Agreed.

Wow isnā€™t a single player game.
Ban solo que entirely or else make BFD soloable

1 Like

The game is fair.

Cap 3 flags and win. Equal opportunity

How many twinks do you have in wrath classic? I can smell it from here.

I donā€™t play wrath at all. Never even played tbc

I just play fresh classic servers for wsg and then when the pvp is over I next until next fresh

I only BG in Wrath the first couple of days of a new arena season to get the new honor gear, and then do arenas, queued rated with other people.

I do solo queue WG in SoD, but I donā€™t come to the forums to complain that Iā€™m not getting carried by my team for free gear.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Well thatā€™s why my original idea still allowed 5 man groups and the advantages/rewards that come with it for having gone to the effort to socialize and form groups.

At this point probably a lot of what needs to be aired has been said in this thread. In general I think any conversation other than ā€œQQ Iā€™m tired of getting rolled by premadesā€ vs, ā€œgit gud just form a premadeā€ is probably worthwhile.

I do think if we look at the big picture and the path going forward, though, something obviously needs to actually be done.

I mean even for the premade advocates-- shouldnā€™t there be somewhere to take your organization and effort to where itā€™s actually competitive? The rewards within each phase in PvP could cap out very fast. And donā€™t even get me started on how unamusing a lot of Ashenvale gameplay has been.