Why nerfing the experience gained from Timewalkings ? Shadowlands leveling is NOT FUN

People really are butthurt about this… y’all were exploiting a bug… big oof

1 Like

Anything that is OP is going to be fun to someone. It’s also going to be nerfed because it is literally their job to nerf things that are OP. That doesn’t mean it was nerfed because it was fun to those people, though.

This " exploitation of bug " made the game fun for once in so long, and was about to bring back players. Until Blizzard took a desert eagle and decided to aim directly into our heads, just to miss and shoot in their foot lol

1 Like

Personally, i like the challenge. I like the squish. I dont want to exploit a mistakes. It doesnt matter what the potential effects were bc that bug was never supposed to be there.

The fact that a bug made the gameplay more fun just proves that you or anyone thinking it was good to nerf that, or not only nerf sorry, but crushed that from a level and a half to 30-20% of a level per dungeon, is delusional.

Only time we had fun, was when an unintented bug happened. Do you understand in how much of a bad spot Blizzard are sitting atm ? They never listen to the playerbase, and just nerf things here and there that they find needs a fix when in reality the game was far better with it.

Now that 9.1 has made a lot of the content from 9.0 borderline obsolete anyway, they should just let people activate Chromie Time for levels 50 to 60 if they’ve completed the Shadowlands leveling campaign on at least one character

1 Like

This is a really good idea!!!

Even if they do, Chromie time is not fun either. Having to do the intro of expansions over Cata is stupid. If we were just allowed to level in any zones at any time that would be so fun, but no.

I just wish I could level to cap anywhere but the Shadowlands zones.

2 Likes

KSM not accountwide anymore, and this.

it’s like they’re hungry for time played metrics again /shrug

Correct, leveling 1-50 should take much longer then it does now.

2 Likes

Oof once again a troll here to make problems

You would be good at politics

I just don’t see the problems players like you have with leveling fast. If you level fast you get to have more characters and different gameplays because of that. Why should we spent 20+ hours to level a single character from 1 to 50, it doesn’t even make sense.

1 Like

TImewalking has been completely worthless in terms of rewards this entire expansion.

Blizz saw the current xp with Timewalking … nope cannot have that. Gotta make this event worthless :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It creates a bloated pool of terrible players who continuously come to the forums to complain about how they get dominated by basic mechanics, despite it being a result of incompetence on the side of the player.

This can be solved very easily by making the leveling process atleast somewhat demanding, rewarding those who are competent with a smooth speedy experience, while letting the ships without a clue sink.

Ez.

1 Like

Cool, now do boosts. You know as well as everyone else does that level 60 boosts are coming!

I would totally agree with you if leveling was somewhat rewarding. It’s currently not at all, you get really bad ilvl gear making you feel not more powerful at all, the Heirloom are bad now, and reward-wise overall it’s really awful.

Oh it would be rewarding, the reward would simply be properly forcing players into good play habits, and the ability to actually be reliable at their class and spec.

That is not a reward :slight_smile: