Why nerfing the experience gained from Timewalkings ? Shadowlands leveling is NOT FUN

Really? Obtaining a skill set which would grant you far easier access through end game content isn’t a reward?

It’s arguably the best reward one could ask for.

1 Like

Plenty of people level from 1-60 today and don’t get any of these “good play habits” or “ability to actually be reliable at their class and spec.” I just don’t see making it take longer will fix that.

oh come on, you don,t learn your rotation while leveling.

Making it longer to try teaching players that will just make it even worst.
As Zreicia said.

Right right right.

And that’s the point I’m making.

You’re making no point whatsoever lol.

How many times will we have to tell you that making it longer for that purpose is stupid ?

Only to those who have a severe reading disability.

Overall I’m saying that your point is stupid :slight_smile:

It’s not intelligent enough for me to even consider the idea

Don’t worry, I got you covered, fixed your typo.

2 Likes

We always need a good troll on a forum just here to make trouble ^^

Interesting, I’d say you are the troll for deliberately refusing to learn how to read, but still smashing on your keyboard.

1 Like

Meh, I’m doing a braindead TW for the weekly so it’s so boring I have time to answer as well

Maybe if you explained your point rather then just saying yours is right without any proofs…

Personally, I think they should make the option to turn xp off/on part of the default UI. Once I get to ilvl 200 or so, its time to roll a new character, so I like to take my time getting to 60.

Interesting interesting.

Lets take a look shall we?

Cool cool, so we see this obsession with it taking longer being a problem.

However, if you had basic reading skills, you would see that I clearly stated;

Lets take a closer look here.

Well, would you look at that.

Some private servers have the options to level up slowly or really fast. I think that should be added as well.
Something like an NPC you talk to and you choose an option like idk 0.2%, 0.5%, 1%, 3%, 5%, ect, so if you want to level as slow as like Vanilla you choose 0.2%, and if you want to just hit max level as fast as possible you hit the highest there could be, something that way would make it fun for everyone imo.

Also Revlol, that’s not explaining. Your explanations are not making sense at all. You want to make good players go faster, so what ? New players needs days and weeks to level max ? The Smooth Speedy Experience as you say is not a smooth speedy experience if it’s the most boring experience I have in my time of playing World of Warcraft.
Chromie Time makes leveling such an awful experience, as well as the leveling speed. Takes like 10-12 hours from 10 to 50 if you choose Draenor, but then if you choose Wrath (exemple, not sure which the longest zone atm) it takes twice that, like what ? So as I don’t like leveling I’m in the obligation of taking the fastest path but then I have even less fun that I already don’t have.
As I said previously but you joined later, I had my little route I loved doing, that would get me through all the expansions, and made me actually enjoy leveling. Now it’s impossible to do that run again, or I have to go talk to Chromie every 20 minutes, which is awful.
Also you want to make players learn their characters through leveling. How ? Even players that are consistently playing their characters max level still cannot play it right. Do you really think leveling will make people know their rotation and classes exaclty ? There is no space for rotation when you take 3 buttons to kill a mob, but I also don’t want it to go as slow as a full rotation for 1 dude when I need hundreds or maybe thousands before hitting max level.

MY be paladin was heart broken to see chromie kick me out of legion. I was chilling and killing in stormheim, having a blast. And 50 ding.

YOu got 1 minutes hero…wrap it up.

No, please no gnome dragon lady. If you have a heart you’d not do this. Take pity upon me.

She goes sorry…the devs say so. Now go, the maw awaits you.

1 Like

Mounts you can t farm in normal timeline what? You mean timewalks mounts not regular mounts like sha of amger etc? Right?

Mounts like the 4 Elite rares in Tannan Jungle, these 4 are never up at all in a normal phase because as soon as they spawn they get killed, but they are always up in Chromie Timeline because only levels 30 to 49 can kill them, and so cannot solo them. So gathering a group is super easy and then it’s an easy kill of all of them. It’s also an other phase ( 2 other phases actually ( Chromie Timeline Warmode off/Chromie Timeline Warmode on)) that allows you to kill rares like the ones in Draenor that gives 100% mounts, the ones in Pandaria like Huolon that is soloable using a wallbug with a caster, the ones also in Pandaria that are the Zandalari Warbringers that can gives 1 of 3 dino mounts, ect ect.
Farming these kind of mounts has never been so easy.