Why nerfing the experience gained from Timewalkings ? Shadowlands leveling is NOT FUN

I have multiple times the same class because I have horde and alliance characters to farm for anything I wish to have. Having multiple characters allow me to have way more attempts on something I want every week or days. From your reaction you do not have more then 12 characters, and probably not even have of them are 60 yet you defend a hopeless point here and just look stupid lol

1 Like

Oh I have more than twelve characters, I just don’t see the point in having multiples of the same class at max level. But, you do you!

Fun detected, fun removed.

Is there a reason there have been bugs since prepatch? Is there a reason for all the botting in trade? Is there a reason for the gold and M+ sellers?

No, of course not. That’s at least a 9 month fix boi.

A gm takes 10 days to reply to a query , and usually gives you either bad information or some script reply that has nothing to do with what you asked.
bots running rampant blatantly + no effort of improving the game security they think warden is all they need and want the bots to be able to buy a new wow account and another sub .
This only shows that theres no passion behind the wheel , only ice cold money printing desires because actiblizzard is like that .

Sorry that people feel like this, but the team behind WOW are fans and players themselves! Just a little patience will go a long way!

On a new character you can get from level 1 to 45 renown in like one day, how difficult is that to catch up?

Patience ? like the patience for the delayed content , terrible systems , disconnect from player feedback , predatory tactics to boost token , poor choices on removal of actually useful mounts , complete indifference on boting , complete indifference on crafting ,time gating everything due lack of content.
yeah totally a lil patience.

1 Like

Botting*

But yes, a little patience does go a long way!

With COVID and all of the behind the scenes issues blizzard has been dealing with, a little compassion wouldn’t kill you either!

2 factions x Number of Classes > 19

Yeah I get that thanks!

Lmao I never seen such a disinformed person in my entire life :rofl:

They are not players, they just work there. We just finaly saw a screenshot of a dev actually playing the game a couple days ago and it’s the first time we saw that in years.

If they played even 2 minutes with the Shard and Unholy/Blood/Frost set bonus they would’ve seen that Unholy was busted and that the others were trash, no it took them 3 weeks to realize that.

If they played a little they would’ve seen that questing is freaking bad atm
If they played a little they would’ve seen that Torghast was boring and that it was said since the alpha of shadowlands that it needed improvement.
If they played a little they would’ve removed the bad Anima cap already.
If they played a little they would’ve fixed Tazavesh before it got out live, instead of that we got a beta testing of the dungeon on the live servers, making it close to impossible to do it the normal way for the entire first week.
If they played a little they would’ve seen that the Maw is not what people would consider « a cool zone », that it’s boring, awful and super annoying to go in.
If they played a little they would’ve removed the Eye of the Jailer 8 months before they finally did.
If they played a little we wouldn’t have pallies hitting for 3/4 of a players health in one ability.

I can go on if you want ?

Yeah I don’t enjoy some classes, meaning I only have one of for exemple Shaman

1 Like

I never know this word exisited. Neat!

Because bobby needs a new yacht and the only way hes getting one is if the time played by players is artificially kept high.

What amazes me most about this is that Blizz went so quickly to essentially shoot themselves in the foot. This would’ve been an easy win for them to just ignore
the bug itself would’ve been in the background by the next reset & they were generating some excitement for the first time in weeks. People were excited to level their alts, it might’ve even had a bit of a refresh effect with max level content.

All they had to do was nothing. Leave it alone, fix it in the background a week later, & enjoy the small wave of new 60s to come. But they couldn’t help themselves. They instead nerfed the XP into the ground & yet again turned that excitement into something for the player base to feel bad about.

5 Likes

All Shadowlands leveling needs is a Maw intro skip.

2 Likes

I was totally prepared to level a bunch of alts from 51 to 60 this week, and than start gearing / doing their covenant campaign / farming reknown / etc. on them next week alongside the rest of my 60s. Instead I spent last night not logged into the game at all watching the forums, twitter, etc. This is a scenario where I would have actually in the long run spent way more time in game than the precious 3-4 hours they might have lost of me leveling.

3 Likes

I managed to get my warrior capped last night before it was fixed. Im pissed i only heard about it a few hours before the hotfix

3 Likes

Its sad that so much feels like pent up resentment from the devs towards the players.

All we as players want to do is play the game and have fun - yet the devs have some grudge against the players that just makes playing this game feel like an abusive relationship; like you said, in a way that makes prior gameplay seem better than current.

1 Like

1-45 in one day. Please tell me how you do that. Do you get more than 1 renown for a dungeon? That would explain a lot.