Why must they gate literally everything?

Watch out… the OP will just deflect and say you are personally attacking her.

Go thru her forum history… it’s a history of nonsense complaining.

3 Likes

If u check wow achievements on worldofwargraphs, u can see that 60% of the accounts have explored Borean Tundra. Considering there is almost nothing worthwhile there, it stands to reason that 60% of the accounts played WOTLK.

A few of my alts have explored Borean Tundra because it was one of the faster ways to level through those levels.

Clearly this means I made those alts in WotLK, despite the fact that they didn’t exist until Legion or BfA.

because nobody would go back and do old content, even when they have to do it to level. A random person on the internet said there was no reason to do it!

Like I am not even finished with everything, and I started leveling an alt, if people are so bored cause they ran out of things to do, its on them.

1 Like

You… realize you can still earn that achievement right? If you want some factual data look for the FOS for the Pre-WoTLK event at least.

Even then its not 100% accurate. My current account doesn’t have it, my EU one does and i haven’t logged on that one in over a decade.

2 Likes

Please. Do you really think ppl went and explored all of Borean Tundra while leveling? Did you start after WotLK?

LOL!

Does your proof website break it down to when those achievements were completed?

What’s the feat called?

OP quickly ran and privated it’s activity and profile to prevent people from seeing it’s history of complaining. LOL.

3 Likes

It’s been private forever.

Lie. Again.

2 Likes

Can you not troll and focus on the topic t hand please?

Bottom line: Timegates suck. No amount of zealous defending of Blizzard or trolling personal attacks will change that, friends.

1 Like

Vampire Hunter or WoW’s 4th anniversaries work too.

1 Like

I mean, I haven’t really ran out of things to do.

Granted i’m only 171 item level and I still got a few mythics to knock out, but there’s plenty of stuff on the map I haven’t even had time to get.

I started in 2004. I even have the legacy achievement for earning Knight-Lieutenant at level 60(something you can only have if you PvP’d in Vanilla).

and yes, people go back and do old content all the time.

If you want to make a claim you need real evidence, not “come on, I’m right because I believe I am”.

1 Like

Well that’s not a good comparison, as there’s nowhere near the amount of treasures, puzzles and rares in the open world back then as there are today.

You never had a reason to go back to leveling zones aside from a dungeon being there. These days there’s hours of stuff to collect.

There were more quests. The quests made you do all this stuff. Like instead of gather 3 ppl to click a pillar for a treasure, it was part of a quest.

I’ve leveled quite a few times through Northrend and I rarely recall quest like that. In fact Borean Tundra as an example is one of the most boring questing experiences in the game.

Okay, it’s your strong opinion. Well and good.

Interesting assumption: that the player base is largely minors. I doubt that’s correct although I don’t have data (or really care enough) to prove it.

My impression is that the player base is largely 30+ adults who make their own purchasing decisions. And don’t really care about public opinion.

I meant in BC.

And to the above, I agree. I don’t think it’s crazy to say most started in Wotlk and are mid 20s or 30s now.