Why more druid forms?

I believe the expression is too little, too late.

So Druids and accouple of allied races get some customizations great…what about the rest of us?

Because warlocks are not hunters 2.0. You only need a few pets that do special things each to be unique, this makes warlocks unique. And there’s no incubus in wow lore, they got killed off by the succubus.

I figured they would get something to bot better. They more need to get stuff removed cause you know why. Gnomes and worgen would like to talk to you as well as lightforged. Why you think it’s okay to only give certain classes/specs things after 17 yrs is beyond me it’s almost as bad as balancing maybe 2 or 3specs forget the rest. You have the biggest payroll of mmos show it. You honestly need to spend an entire expansion making worgen awesome.

Shaman got nothing. I’m not even surprise by this.

Druids needed these forms, the stag is some ugly asf deer from Pandaria, their only other options are an even older cheetah and a doe.

Gonna check out all the shaman options real quick.

1 Like

I think that warlocks should be able to go out in the world and tame demons at this point. Or like you said, just have other options for demon models in general-especially the Legion ones.

2 Likes

The very least could be some more glyphs that turn our demons into some of the more Legion ones

I think that Soulshapes should be split between Druid and Shaman for more travel forms.

Why can’t warlocks have a demonic flight form, Blizzard? Always nerfing warlocks and taking their cool things away. Stop it. :imp:

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to have some natural deer/stag forms. I dislike the moose form, but my only option is doe, which seems inappropriate on a male character. Natural stag and doe forms already exist in game. It’s not like they’d have to create something outrageous. In fact, I’d rather they didn’t.

I have this nagging feeling that the reason they’re doing this is because it was already partly done before being shelved, and it turned out the art department is the only one in any condition to turn out quality work atm.

While I like this idea, I think it would be really cool if they at least first gave us proper pets with their own unique talent trees to make them specific to our uses in specific content. After that then we could get specific demons that we could enslave out in the wild to use that would offer different abilities to segue from the new pet revamp.

Yeah, Druids can get pig form because they’re greedy hogs who get everything and want more.

Yes exactly there are so many things they could do for class specific customizations. To add onto your comment:
Priests/paladins - runes, halos, wings (cosmetic ability), eyes. Change light effects to Elunaian (white/teal) or loa (not sure what colours) or void (dark violet).
Mages - runes, unique weapon enchants, eye colours. Fire/arcane/ice effects, also options to change these to arcane fire or black ice.
Shamans - runes, weapon enchants, eyes, skin changes. Any of these effects would be an effect of either fire/ice/water/wind/lightning/earth and possibly also dark variations of these elements.
Warlocks - Runes and scars marking deals, demonic mutations, eyes. Fel green, demonic purple or hellfire colours. Also as you said a tonne more pet options.
Druid - Runes, plant growths (like barkskin or vines in hair), eyes. Mostly greens, whites and browns. Many more forms especially for boomkin and restoration (why doesn’t resto have a better treant form already).

I could go on all day, but these are some of the things I would love to see added.

1 Like

Food for thought: Druids have more customization options for forms than Worgen have for character customization. I get that druids are in one form or another 99% of the time I have my Druid Asheru from vanilla but still Worgen could use some love too. Here’s hoping Worgen make it to the list soon.

1 Like

I approve that we need more Warlock pet options.
Felhounds have 2 or 3 different colors, why can’t the felhound have a different skin? (No, I’m not talking about the 15 or 20-second spell on a 45-second CD)
An Incubus variation for the succubus would be nice. Also include the different skins, too (I’d swear there were a few different non-combat succubi pets that were different colors)
Maybe even have the option to use a small pit lord as the tank pet instead of the voidberry. Or an inquisitor as your ranged pet instead of an imp. Or one of the six-armed ladies instead of the felguard…

I kinda also wanna see Tothrezim.

Meanwhile, shaman who have been asking for more variety in their form for over 15 years:

2 Likes

I get where you’re coming from, but Shaman spend so little time in Ghost Wolf form compared to druids who are in their forms almost exclusively.

Seriously like, I get it. However, prioritizing shaman over druid for forms when druid has a huge need for them, especially travel and boomkin, just doesn’t sound logical.

Then keep asking Blizz with your ideas. Showing me your empty bowl won’t solve crap.

I agree bro. I don’t get it either. There are gotta be over 30 different soulshapes by now. Like, whyyy? Seriously, why?

How much time do players spend in…

1. Soulshape? → 1 minute a day?
  2. Druid forms like Bear/Cat/Boomie → 99% of the time.
  3. Warlocks use their pets → 99% of the time.